City vs Birmingham - Official Match Thread

Stupid subs
You don't bring Milner, one of the better crossers of the ball, off for RSC. You take off De Jong or a defender.

You don't bring Tevez off unless he's injured.

Stupid refereeing decisions.
Goal wrongly disallowed
4 fucking minutes of injury time after a bunch of subs and all that time wasting from them?

Shit afternoon.

Still in Champions League spot. Had 25 shots. One goal disallowed. One cleared off the line. Kept 60% plus of possession. On 2.5 days rest. Unlucky result, but still in great position. Calm down everyone.

IlDivinCodino said:
For fuck's sake the vast majority of people on here sound like nine year olds. Decent performance and could have had a bag of goals but it didn't go our way, grow up.

I'll have what he's having.

"It's okay" "We're not playing too bad" "Keep this up and we willl score"...some of the comments at half time.

Unbelievable. I'm at a complete loss as to why we've played shite since the Liverpool game - bar a good first half at West Brom.

Diabolical comes to mind.

And before anybody starts with their "Would you rather we were losing at York City" pish, we never had a team worth 300 million and players earning 200grand a week then.

Here come the "Mancini out!" shouts. Fuck off kids, you arent the faithful! I agree Milner should have stayed on and not sure whether tevez was carrying a knock. Not much we can do when Ade is injured and Bal is gettin himself banned. At least we've got our defence back up to scratch

Awful.

Mancini talks about winning mentality, frankly he's a bullshitter. His substitutions are probably the worst I have ever seen from a manager.

Today he puts on a player whose most likely method of scoring is from a cross. But takes off one of our best crossers.

Then he makes a fairly pointless swap of defenders. Then he takes off the only player in the team that has scored more than one league goal and replaces him with a midfielder.

It's awful. I'm gutted I really am, we were moving in the right direction with Hughes but threw it all away. He just needed to sort the defence out and we were there, given time and a fit squad I'm sure he'd have done it.

What makes it worse is we lacked decent options on the bench today while Bellers rots out on loan because Mancini let personal disputes get in the way of on the pitch matters.

Bad results are one thing, I can take them, but we look gutless and play boring football. I'd rather see us go for it and lose the odd game than just do nothing.

Ok going for nap, wake up, couple of hours and it all been a dream,

my version ---
Tevez 3 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

barry napping on bench.

everone happy.

sweet dreams =====

ME

Here come the "Mancini out!" shouts. Fuck off kids, you arent the faithful! I agree Milner should have stayed on and not sure whether tevez was carrying a knock. Not much we can do when Ade is injured and Bal is gettin himself banned. At least we've got our defence back up to scratch. Second half wasnt that bad, its just we couldnt hit a barn door

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.