City Vs Blackburn In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
corky1970 said:
Damocles said:
Tuearts right boot said:
Jeeze,watching a stream from Fox Soccer...christ the yanks dont do real football do they

Actually, I find many US fans to be very intelligent on football. They don't have the preconceptions or stereotypes that we grew up with, and have a strong sporting pedigree when it comes to using your head from American Football, so it provides us with some greta footballing brains.

Unfortunately, they only employ ex-players or baseball announcers for their TV stations so they all sound like they're 12 and have never seen the game.

utter nonsense. stereotypes and preconceptions are what makes us fans that makes football , banter, piss taking, fury you wrong on every level.watching usa soccer is utter shit

I....errr....what?

Damocles said:
corky1970 said:
Damocles said:
Actually, I find many US fans to be very intelligent on football. They don't have the preconceptions or stereotypes that we grew up with, and have a strong sporting pedigree when it comes to using your head from American Football, so it provides us with some greta footballing brains.

Unfortunately, they only employ ex-players or baseball announcers for their TV stations so they all sound like they're 12 and have never seen the game.

utter nonsense. stereotypes and preconceptions are what makes us fans that makes football , banter, piss taking, fury you wrong on every level.watching usa soccer is utter shit

I....errr....what?

I think you arguing against each other but with to different points and therefore are not arguing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.