City Vs Blackburn In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thank God we havent got Savic to let them back in

Joke
we're dominating a team and playing some great football yet the only comment you can make is to slag off one of our best young prospects? unbelievable

I can't be the only one seeing the word joke, right?

tommcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thank God we havent got Savic to let them back in

Joke
we're dominating a team and playing some great football yet the only comment you can make is to slag off one of our best young prospects? unbelievable

I said it was a joke and i have made lots of comments so jog on

Blue Haze said:
corky1970 said:
Damocles said:
Actually, I find many US fans to be very intelligent on football. They don't have the preconceptions or stereotypes that we grew up with, and have a strong sporting pedigree when it comes to using your head from American Football, so it provides us with some greta footballing brains.

Unfortunately, they only employ ex-players or baseball announcers for their TV stations so they all sound like they're 12 and have never seen the game.

utter nonsense. stereotypes and preconceptions are what makes us fans that makes football , banter, piss taking, fury you wrong on every level.watching usa soccer is utter shit

One thing I will say in defence of American commentary, they would never do what Neville did at Napoli. He was practically insulting them and saying Chelsea should win if they just play fundamental football.

Always prefer British commentary myself except for the occasional tribalism.

Fox Sports always has British commentators.

buckshot said:
Blue Haze said:
corky1970 said:
utter nonsense. stereotypes and preconceptions are what makes us fans that makes football , banter, piss taking, fury you wrong on every level.watching usa soccer is utter shit

One thing I will say in defence of American commentary, they would never do what Neville did at Napoli. He was practically insulting them and saying Chelsea should win if they just play fundamental football.

Always prefer British commentary myself except for the occasional tribalism.

Fox Sports always has British commentators.

I know, it was GolTV who has an American announcer. He's not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.