City Vs Bolton Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: What comes to your mind anytime YAYA goes down???

whothefisAlice said:
I was like OMG too! What part of the States are you in then darling? You over 18?

What kind of shite post is this? Who gives a fook where the OP is from. Considering you're an expat yourself.

To answer your question OP, I don't think twice anymore. Richards, Balotelli and Yaya have spent a considerable amount of time in the grass.

samharris said:
Mayor West said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
For me AJ has struggled all season, a mere shadow of the player he can be

Having said that Bob is giving him a serious run in the team so he obviously is liking something

-- Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 pm --

For me AJ has struggled all season, a mere shadow of the player he can be

Having said that Bob is giving him a serious run in the team so he obviously is liking something

I honestly think he is just trying to give Johnson a last chance before he decides to sell him in the summer, and i dont think he is taking that chance.

AJ's going nowhere mate..

Shame, he's been very poor in all but a handful of games for us. He's never produced against the big boys, and goes missing all too often. He's had his chance, flog him to Liverpool for £15m, we've doubled our money, and can buy someone younger like Zaha and let him have a chance at the top.

Pride_In_Battle said:
samharris said:
Mayor West said:
I honestly think he is just trying to give Johnson a last chance before he decides to sell him in the summer, and i dont think he is taking that chance.

Shame, he's been very poor in all but a handful of games for us. He's never produced against the big boys, and goes missing all too often. He's had his chance, flog him to Liverpool for £15m, we've doubled our money, and can buy someone younger like Zaha and let him have a chance at the top.

why the negativity, we won a game and you pick on a player, who all in all played well today

bluebannana said:
black mamba said:
Mayor West said:
Only negative i can find, and its a regular one, is Johnson. I just don't think his intelligence matches up with the rest of the team, his decision making is poor.

I'd have to agree with this ......

on at least two occasions today he made the wrong choices , although he did in some way atone for them with his excellent part in Balotellis goal ..... but he needs to get far more involved in the game than he currently does , and he needs to make far more happen.

he created a goal what more does a winger have to do ? we won stop moaning :)

hehe ..

i wish creating a goal was ALL a winger had to do nowadays .....

Johnson had a reasonable game , but certainly not the kind of overall game that's gonna convince Mancini that he just can't be left out .... during the second half he didn't get involved enough , or make enough of an impression ... his part in Balotellis goal aside.

This was a very poor Bolton side , with a defence that had little idea ...

our best performers today were probably Yaya , Kompany and Lescott .. and maybe Nasri , at a push!

I think this very well could be Adam Johnson's last year with the club. Its unfortunate, I'd rather we'd have sold him when Chelsea came calling. For his sake and ours.

We were exposed greatly in the CL without a true winger on the pitch. We won't always be able to push our fullbacks so high up the pitch to create width.

Re: What comes to your mind anytime YAYA goes down???

alky313 said:
whothefisAlice said:
I was like OMG too! What part of the States are you in then darling? You over 18?

What kind of shite post is this? Who gives a fook where the OP is from. Considering you're an expat yourself.

To answer your question OP, I don't think twice anymore. Richards, Balotelli and Yaya have spent a considerable amount of time in the grass.

So what I am an ex-pat. This is clearly a female and American, and was just having a dig so fucking do one mate.

Good result, 3 points thank you.

Bolton are incredibly poor, only Ryo is prem class.

Not our best performance but still efficient. I feel we took our gas off the pedal for periods that were to long at times and gave Bolton a bot to much hope. This needs eradicating.

Pizarro played well and is very 'tidy' never giving the ball away. Nasri is clearly not cut out for 'playing up top' and was better when he dropped deeper in the 2nd half.

Overall good management, rested key players and won in what basically was 1st gear.

Come on Spurs :)

bluebannana said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
samharris said:

why the negativity, we won a game and you pick on a player, who all in all played well today

Because he clearly isn't up to scratch. He didn't beat his man once, completely fluffed his great chance when Dzeko flicked it over the top to him and was pretty much anonymous throughout. And it's not like it's a one-off. He's quite clearly got talent, but either he's not showing it on a regular basis or he simply does not fit into our style of play. I'm not one for slagging our players off, but it says it all when Kolo Toure is our most threatening player down the right all match!

black mamba said:
bluebannana said:
black mamba said:
I'd have to agree with this ......

on at least two occasions today he made the wrong choices , although he did in some way atone for them with his excellent part in Balotellis goal ..... but he needs to get far more involved in the game than he currently does , and he needs to make far more happen.

he created a goal what more does a winger have to do ? we won stop moaning :)

hehe ..

i wish creating a goal was ALL a winger had to do nowadays .....

Johnson had a reasonable game , but certainly not the kind of overall game that's gonna convince Mancini that he just can't be left out .... during the second half he didn't get involved enough , or make enough of an impression ... his part in Balotellis goal aside.

This was a very poor Bolton side , with a defence that had little idea ...

we won though and bolton barely had a shot on goal. They barely had the ball, he may not have got involved a lot, but he set up a goal at an important time. That one piece of play was more important then anything he did today

Disappointed really thought we took are foot of it again like Blackburn last week, then again can't complain 3 Pts that's what counts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.