City Vs Bolton Post Match Discussion Thread

andrewmswift said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I have nothing to add apart from I really, really, really, really don't like nasri.

Really, really.

Really

congratulations
bluwes said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I have nothing to add apart from I really, really, really, really don't like nasri.

Really, really.

Really

Why ??
because I don't. He's a shithouse, takes too many touches, keeps hold of the ball too long, and he's got an ugly little ratface

Bit of a bizarre game today. Could have been 8-0 without being too difficult.

Our finishing was poor and some poor individual performances. Nasri, Johnson. Kolo was actually more of an attacking threat than both put together today. Johnson did well for the 2nd goal though, has to be said.

That said, the measure of teams is results like these.

I always feel comfortable that if we do need to step it up a gear we can do, so no harm done really.

Come on Spurs :)

Comfortable win against an abject Bolton

Game should have been over after 5 minutes. Balotelli's finishing was very poor.

Yaya Toure and Barry were their usual excellent selves, and AJ again delivered where it counts

What score was it today? Can't find it on the OS?

Anyone able to help, missed the game today and I can't spot the score on the OS?

[bigimg]http://i41.tinypic.com/pygrq.png[/bigimg]

Marvin said:
Comfortable win against an abject Bolton

Game should have been over after 5 minutes. Balotelli's finishing was very poor.

Yaya Toure and Barry were their usual excellent selves, and AJ again delivered where it counts

Can only agree, it's comforting that even the manager now has confidence to rest players, admittedly it would have been even more comfortable if Silva and Kun had played, but we would have still got the same 3 points

Re: What score was it today? Can't find it on the OS?

bolton won unfortunatley

MCFC BOB said:
Hart - 8

Zabaleta - 7
Kompany - 9
Lescott - 9
Clichy - 7

Barry - 8
Yaya Toure - 9
Pizarro - 7
Nasri - 8
Johnson - 8

Balotelli - 7

Subs:
Kolo Toure - 8
Dzeko - 7
Milner - N/A

You can't give Nasri 8 there are people on here who will have heart failure a 3 on today's performance apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.