City Vs Bolton Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Owen Coyle's shouting...

heard him on the radio after the match and he said 2-0 was a harsh scoreline. Then when asked about Muamba being on the bench he snapped.

Owen Coyle's shouting...

In the coach mentality, I understand the training top, maybe even the shorts if he led pre match warm ups, but what the fuckity-fuck are the socks about????

Rammy Blue said:
Never in my life have I ever heard anything like that, (apart from the mrs on a bad day.....), the guy is going to make himself ill.

Just relentless abuse that he shouts at his players, he'd get up and go in the technical area for a rest, sit back down and start again.

Fucking nutter.

p.s. and please put a fucking suit on, worse than looking at Pulis....

could be worse he could look like that scruffy idiot with the puffer jacket at Anfield.

citymad said:
AntonDonJuan said:
andrewmswift said:
congratulations
bluwes said:
because I don't. He's a shithouse, takes too many touches, keeps hold of the ball too long, and he's got an ugly little ratface

What a bizarre post. You have a lot of anger inside you. Whats the betting you ain't exactly handsome yourself ?
He's no oil painting!

Rammy Blue said:
Never in my life have I ever heard anything like that, (apart from the mrs on a bad day.....), the guy is going to make himself ill.

Just relentless abuse that he shouts at his players, he'd get up and go in the technical area for a rest, sit back down and start again.

Fucking nutter.

p.s. and please put a fucking suit on, worse than looking at Pulis....

The only thing he is missing is shin pads pmsl.

good win today, should have been about 3-0 up inside 10 mins though and looked very flat in patches but a decent performance by most. Nasri however is really winding my up with his seeming reluctance to shoot! three times today he could have just put his laces through it and broke the back of the net but he takes another touch or tries to dribble his way through JUST SHOOT! also, kompany barry and lescott were brilliant.

Two absolutes about City's regular easy home wins.

1. The opposition manager will say the scoreline was quite harsh when it wasn't, and in today's case it flattered them.

2. Journos will say "City beat inept/woeful opponents" when it is often more of a case of us making them look useless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.