City Vs Bolton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Match Thread: Bolton - 3rd March

Marvin said:
Dzeko and Kolarov's games were on Tuesday. Heard Yaya is not travelling. And I doubt all City's England players will play

Yeah that's true, Dzeko needed game time anyway so that's not an issue!

I think Hart, Johnson, Richards and Milner will play some part for England.

Is Silva in Spain squad?

Nasri will play tonight vs Germany?

Balo against Bolton and Dzeko against Sporting maybe? Balo will be fresher, Dzeko really put in a shift against Brazil.

Same side as Bolton, no reason to change a winning side. At home, winning mentality, lets keep it goin. Switch it up for Lisbon* and back to original 11 at Swansea if we're still firing on all cylinders.
*Richards, Clichy, Milner, Barry, Nasri and Dzeko

wesshaw1985 said:
Same side as Bolton, no reason to change a winning side. At home, winning mentality, lets keep it goin. Switch it up for Lisbon* and back to original 11 at Swansea if we're still firing on all cylinders.

do you mean Blackburn?

wesshaw1985 said:
Kolarov played twice this week! Yaya is an injury doubt. Apparently he travelled to Ivory Coast after all but didn't play because of an injury

my bad, I meant Blackburn.
I'd still start Kolarov and if he begins to tire throw Clichy on, straight swap.
If Yaya is injured, Barry moves back into centre mid next to DeJong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.