City Vs Bolton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Predictions for Bolton

i said it would be 5-0 against blackburn even though we never moved out of 2nd gear we still could of had 5, so i`ll go for 5-0 against bolton, aguero hat tricky mario and yaya

Would anybody object to me running a predict the score league table, coming up with some form of scoring system, similar to kbb's guess the team? (unless theres already anything of that ilk knocking about), been thinking about it, probably run a shortened version this year and start properly next season, as I never seem to see predict the score threads anymore (aslong as kbb doesnt murder me for twocking his sort of idea!!)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i said it would be 5-0 against blackburn even though we never moved out of 2nd gear we still could of had 5, so i`ll go for 5-0 against bolton, aguero hat tricky mario and yaya

Had it not been for the pesky Robinson in the first half it would have been more than 5!

your right mate i might put a sneaky tenner on 5-0

BlueTG said:
Would anybody object to me running a predict the score league table, coming up with some form of scoring system, similar to kbb's guess the team? (unless theres already anything of that ilk knocking about), been thinking about it, probably run a shortened version this year and start properly next season, as I never seem to see predict the score threads anymore (aslong as kbb doesnt murder me for twocking his sort of idea!!)

there's already one running on talksport home page but i dont recognize any related names on there

We are due to give someone a tonking.

Hopefully it will happen this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.