City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it's been a fantastic match to watch. Dortmund were always going to be a class side this year. Reus is a top player, and him Goetze and Lewandawski are as dangerous as anything you'll face in the premiership. We're certainly not at our very best, but everyone has had their finger in our best moments. Silva, Dzeko, Nasri, and Aguero have all made decisive passes or found themselves in goal scoring positions.

More of the same with us having scored more than them at the final whistle please.

I HAVE FAITH!!!!

Dortmund cant keep PRESSING like this all game...or can they???

We will win this. We have to.

cyprustavern said:
soccerfan88 said:
Borussia looks like a better team for me so far. I really haven't seen much from us. Silva and Aguero look really selfish and against German teams that is not how you win games. You have to play as a team and we just don't look like it right now. I hope 2nd half is better. Nasri seems completley ignored. Edin hasn't had a usable ball since the start. Yes he was offsides once or twice, but Silva and Aguero only see each other on the pitch. The only player that deserves props on our team-Hart!! He has been amazing!! Way to go Joeeee :)

thats awesome dude

Goooooooooooo Blue socks!

We are still in this, lets concentrate on a win and not pulling the fucking players to pieces. We didn't play that well first half but so what we can win this

Ducado said:
Will some of you stop arguing with each other FFS! Leave it out or you will be out!
The matchday forum;

thumbs-up.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.