City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny on the spot said:
Some top rag-like bitches crying in this thread. Grow a blue pair or fuck the fuck off you hysterical worms.

Hahaha, like it.

johnny on the spot said:
Some top rag-like bitches crying in this thread. Grow a blue pair or fuck the fuck off you hysterical worms.

And the prize for the first happy clapper to over-react goes to.....

soccerfan88 said:
Borussia looks like a better team for me so far. I really haven't seen much from us. Silva and Aguero look really selfish and against German teams that is not how you win games. You have to play as a team and we just don't look like it right now. I hope 2nd half is better. Nasri seems completley ignored. Edin hasn't had a usable ball since the start. Yes he was offsides once or twice, but Silva and Aguero only see each other on the pitch. The only player that deserves props on our team-Hart!! He has been amazing!! Way to go Joeeee :)
Everything you have said I agree with except silva playing selfishly, he has been incredible today.

Yaya's defensive game is nearly zero.
So we are with Rodwell and will get passed around by these quick Dortmund players.

We had some good chances but missing all of them. Cant really cry as they had two big woodworks so if someone is is more unlucky it is them.

Our defending is clearly weak, they had good and big chances even some claer ones only Hart kept us in the game.

Before the match I was thinking maybe this match could be a little bit like Real v. City just now we would be dominating that much.
Well I couldnt have been more wrong.

Our defence is easy to unlock for Dortmund, our attacking actions are mostly from long balls and we miss them all and our midfield is like it is not working.

Winning this match is crucial in this group. This second 45 minutes will tell a lot about our mentality. Now we exactly know what it takes to get trough the group stages. Win this match and 2-3 more after that.

Losing or drawing tonight would make everything so much harder.

Did we learn anything from last year?

Hope we did. Come on City!

Raggi01 said:
Aguero just needs to stop playing selfishly and our defense needs a bollocking.

This. I still think we'll win, though we might concede before we turn it up a notch.

soccerfan88 said:
Borussia looks like a better team for me so far. I really haven't seen much from us. Silva and Aguero look really selfish and against German teams that is not how you win games. You have to play as a team and we just don't look like it right now. I hope 2nd half is better. Nasri seems completley ignored. Edin hasn't had a usable ball since the start. Yes he was offsides once or twice, but Silva and Aguero only see each other on the pitch. The only player that deserves props on our team-Hart!! He has been amazing!! Way to go Joeeee :)

thats awesome dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.