City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Post Match Thread

Tevez City said:
Mancini should learn from the Dortmund manager, they played away and had 20 goal attempts compared to 12 by City !

I will not blame Rodwell, all the players make mistakes but I don't understand the Kolarov sub !

clichy was gettin dry bummed all night so he brought kolarov on for nasri ( i thought to help clichy out which was a good call) but then switched to 3 at the back which failed horribly.

Completely outplayed by a better team. Lucky to get a draw.
They pressed high up the pitch all match and we were overrun in midfield for the 2nd home match running.
Mancini's tactics, substitutions and systems for the Champions league must again be questioned.
Need to win 3 of the remaining fixtures including away at Dortmund to progress. Big, big ask!!

Dethred said:
Damocles said:
Our team was fucking terrible.

Our fans were fucking terrible.

Our manager was fucking terrible.

Team was the worst I've seen since before the take over by Mansour. Yes it was against Dortmund, but we have the most expensive squad ever assembled.

I think I heard two instances before the penalty in which FORTY THOUSAND CITY FANS actually were only slightly louder than 3-4 THOUSAND Dortmund fans. Unless Sky was fucking with the audio levels, everyone in that stadium can't criticize a single player. There is a reason teams usually do better at home, and that's because of the amount of support. This sounded like an away game today, and that rests squarely on the people sitting in the stands.

Mancini isn't capable of handling the CL. I think he holds it up on such a pedestal that he thinks he has to adjust everything that works in the Prem so we'll be effective in the CL. He pulled that BULLSHIT last year against Bayern with the 4-4-2 that we had been highly unsuccessful with. He is not capable of making the proper adjustments in this league to get a result.

When a collection of players, which are better in every department, is so unconvincing and undeserving of a draw at home, you have to look at the Manager.

seriously, you need to wake up. There is no sensible reason to think City have better players than Dortmund in every department. You sound arrogant and ignorant.

Did you see the betting before the match? People a lot shrewder than you are consider Dortmund the better side. And they are almost certainly right. Looked right tonight anyway, didn't it? Wake up.

Re: Wayne Rooney's Tweets

Blue2112 said:
Just in case nobody has heard yet Wayne Rooney tweeted about Hart being the best goalkeeper in the world.

Let me just repeat that again just in case nobody has heard yet Wayne Rooney tweeted about Hart being the best goalkeeper in the world.

Let me just repeat that again just in case nobody has heard yet Wayne Rooney tweeted about Hart being the best goalkeeper in the world.

Sky seem to want to mention it at every opportunity even telling Mancini in his post match interview. It's probably on the breaking news ticker tape right now.

So once again in case you didn't know yet let me just repeat it that Wayne Rooney tweeted about Hart being the best goalkeeper in the world.

Did sky keep repeating about Wayne Rooney's tweet last year about the Toure brothers?

Did sky tell Fergurson in one of his post match interviews about Wayne Rooney teeting about the Toure brothers?

Fuck the fat scouse bald bastard and fuck his tweets and FUCK OFF talking about him and concentrate reporting about City when it's a City game your showing.

FUCK OFFFFFF!!!

Hey blue, calm down, stick clockwork angels on and ignore the rag sky press.

samharris said:
Rascal said:
Ducado said:
I love you Rascal

A little perspective perhaps my friend.

We cant be upset and should not be upset when a team plays like that against us

Surely it was our poor effort that allowed them to play like that.. thats what upsets me..

Thats a bit disrespectful to Dortmund! I think we played well considering the fact that Dortmund packed their midfield and we basically only had 3 v 5 and in some scenarios 2v5.

Had Rodwell not made that mistake the game might have turned out very differently.

samharris said:
SlightlyDangerous said:
Mancini says on Sky he knows the problem we have and how to put it right, and it's his job to do so.

Thank god![\quote]

Expect a clean sheet and a 4-0 win against Sunderland

If thats the case why didn't he put it right at 7.30 tonight, load of bullshit.

Managers tend to analyse games and performances afterwards... cant do it 15 mins prior to kickoff...
So why couldn't Mancini see the only game we have played well in was the only game we have played 4231 in yet straight after it he goes back to 442.

Unless he's a fucking idiot what is his thinking?

Too slow midfield. Isn't it obvious?

Becides, you could see Gotze as the last man, but Silva wasn't there ever, not to talk about Kun or Dzeko.

City needs at least two fast midfielders.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yet another game this season where we can't control the game because of our midfield. Yaya and Garcia doesn't work. Yaya is not a holding midfielder. Nasri the usual waste of space. Hart magnificent,

But yet again the manager changed formation twice. You can't keep doing that every single fucking game.

They pressed us well and we struggle to cope with anyone who does that.

Overall, a poor performance against a good side. And yet another lucky point.
This, best post of the thread.

If only we had mourinho.

Yawn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.