City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
alky313 said:
Sorry but considering Silvas progression since Barry has come back this is a poor move to start Garcia.
I'm not sure I link Silva's nascent resurgence (it's really too soon to call it that anyway) with Barry or Garcia. I don't think either of them made him misplace dozens of passes right into defenders' paths.

alky313 said:
Sorry but considering Silvas progression since Barry has come back this is a poor move to start Garcia.

I would also have been happier with Barry, but i think Bob plays the Garcia card in order to take full davantage of any set pieces we could get.

BillyShears said:
Brave, progressive, arguably our strongest XI in that formation. I fancy us big time. C'mon City!

too bold for my taste. I started with barry instead of nasri.

taconinja said:
alky313 said:
I'm not sure I link Silva's nascent resurgence (it's really too soon to call it that anyway) with Barry or Garcia. I don't think either of them made him misplace dozens of passes right into defenders' paths.

I do. Go rewatch Fulham and you can see how many forward linkups into space these two had. Silva states time and time again that Barry is essential to the club and his personal favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.