City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Brave, progressive, arguably our strongest XI in that formation. I fancy us big time. C'mon City!

too bold for my taste. I started with barry instead of nasri.

I'd have played Milner or Barry. Pretty surprised to see Silva and Sami, but fuck it. This is a must win game. You back your match winners and we've got five of them on the field now.

happy to see dzeko start. IF needed tevez can come on and revitalize the match with his pace but i think dzeko will have us ahead :)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
PaleBlue said:
No Lescott again - disturbing.
Why is it disturbing? Nastasic has done well

And there's a long season ahead and we will have injuries and JL will play plenty of games. He's played plenty already. You need three centre halves who are match ready the whole season IMO because it's such a key position. If you can rotate two of them, which we can, then it's a blessing rather than a hinderance.

RM seems to have learnt nothing re Europe.

This is a team for Wigan at home. Dortmund are not going to park the bus.

We needed Barry, Yaya and Garcia in the middle.

No problem with two attackers. But we only need Silva OR Nasri.

At least we have our best back 4 on duty.

Hope I am wrong.

alky313 said:
taconinja said:
alky313 said:
Sorry but considering Silvas progression since Barry has come back this is a poor move to start Garcia.
I'm not sure I link Silva's nascent resurgence (it's really too soon to call it that anyway) with Barry or Garcia. I don't think either of them made him misplace dozens of passes right into defenders' paths.

I do. Go rewatch Fulham and you can see how many forward linkups into space these two had. Silva states time and time again that Barry is essential to the club and his personal favourite.
I agree he's essential. I've always thought that. I'm just saying that Silva's been off with his passing the entire year.

No Barry or Sinclair on the bench. Subs; Mario, Rodwell, ´Kolarov, Panti, Lescott, Tevez and Milner.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Brave, progressive, arguably our strongest XI in that formation. I fancy us big time. C'mon City!

too bold for my taste. I started with barry instead of nasri.

I'd have played Milner or Barry. Pretty surprised to see Silva and Sami, but fuck it. This is a must win game. You back your match winners and we've got five of them on the field now.

maybe mancini will play barry in the second half pushing yaya forward when the time to win will come

edit : well... if barry isnt on the bench now maybe injured

robbieh said:

Hope I am wrong.
If Dortmund attack, we look well set up to counter.

taconinja said:
robbieh said:

Hope I am wrong.
If Dortmund attack, we look well set up to counter.

Bingo.

I fancy us to eat them alive, with 65% possesion and by 3 goals to null.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.