City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
robbieh said:
RM seems to have learnt nothing re Europe.

This is a team for Wigan at home. Dortmund are not going to park the bus.

We needed Barry, Yaya and Garcia in the middle.

No problem with two attackers. But we only need Silva OR Nasri.

At least we have our best back 4 on duty.

Hope I am wrong.
If Dortmund attack, we look well set up to counter.

The worry is Dortmund countering us - that's their normal game plan. If Nasri doesn't tuck in we will be wide open.

Get the ball, keep the ball, score a goal and don't concede. That team should be capable of doing that and then some. Quietly confident tonight.

Wow brave starting line up from Mancini. I think he is right. It sends a message that "We are Champions of England we are at home." I think you will win and it will be send out a message. Dortmund gone for their strongest team as well. Should be a cracking game. It's just a shame it's now.

Just had a tenner on Edin to score anytime at 15/8. Come on Ed!

4u7unyzy.jpg

CTID1988 said:
Play either nasri or silva, not both. Leave one on the bench to give us more options, the bench isn't up to much

Yeah our bench is shit !!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf

4-2-3-1 looks the right shape for me. We won the league with this formation. We are at home in the fortress. Bring it on!

tonight is going to be a fantastic night, not sure if we are going to win as Borussia are not coming here to park the bus, both goalkeepers are going to be tested however I predict Dzeko is our match winner and Silva is going to play a blinder.

In Bobby we trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.