City vs Cardiff Post Match Discussion

If Noone can do that to our defence I'm fearful of Hazard. Should be fine against Barca though because Messi, Neymar and Sanchez aren't very good at running with the ball...

Puppet Master Silva said:
If Noone can do that to our defence I'm fearful of Hazard. Should be fine against Barca though because Messi, Neymar and Sanchez aren't very good at running with the ball...

Noone had the game of his life, he won't play that well again all year. I wouldn't worry too much about Hazard, Jose won't give him the licence to play, they will be all out to spoil. We always show up for the big games too, so don't expect the silly mistakes and lapses of concentration we see against the weaker teams.
That said, I still think Chelsea are our biggest threat to the title.

4 2 what a laugh so many flipping goals.

Its my bday in a few days, 40. I want to come back home and follow city fulltime, because I've been around the block multiple times and its exahuasting trying to find anything better than city.

Big issue blue?

Puppet Master Silva said:

Don't panic! It's horses for courses each game is different than the last

I don't know if this has been mentioned and could probably need a separate thread but has anyone been having trouble with some stewards?
last night was a piss take, had one near us who spent the whole fucking match telling people to stop using camera phones and confiscating food/drink off people.
I can understand if someone has a professional camera but a kid with an iphone in the second tear of the colin bell isn't gone be taking a hi def picture to infringe on any journalistic licence!
so when I took a picture of the muppet in question he then threatened to remove from the stadium , after a quick exchange with me and a helpful bunch of fellow season ticket holders, he took our advice and fucked off!

does anyone know who I complain to?

manillaman said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned and could probably need a separate thread but has anyone been having trouble with some stewards?
last night was a piss take, had one near us who spent the whole fucking match telling people to stop using camera phones and confiscating food/drink off people.
I can understand if someone has a professional camera but a kid with an iphone in the second tear of the colin bell isn't gone be taking a hi def picture to infringe on any journalistic licence!
so when I took a picture of the muppet in question he then threatened to remove from the stadium , after a quick exchange with me and a helpful bunch of fellow season ticket holders, he took our advice and fucked off!

does anyone know who I complain to?

I saw that with stewards v Blackburn in family stand, telling kids to stop taking pictures/videos with phones, a few looked like they was about to burst out crying. He was only taking pictures of subs warming up.

Quote of the day on Yaya,

" the sight of Aron Gunnarsson bouncing off him, like a skittle on impact with a bowling ball, that best surmises his twin talents. A destroyer who can thread an eye of the needle pass is a rare thing indeed".

Love it!

Sunny Coast Blue said:
Read this and click on the videos, they are in awe of us, not bad for a Sky conspiracy. How the tables are turning, this is 5 mins of pure good reading, the videos are good too.

Also explains more about MD, 80 odd passes & 80% of them in the sheepshaggers half.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/287500/analysis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/live ... 0/analysis</a>
Now will you please leave the moaners alone. They are having a terrible season you know. Nasri and Kolarov have become key players, Dzeko and Garcia are improving every match and we are playing football made in sky blue heaven. They had high hopes for this Demichelis figure, now you're taking that away as well. This only leaves them with the injuries to Rodwell and Jovetic which is pretty meager stuff for full grown moaners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.