City Vs Chelsea FA Community Shield Pre Match thread

City v Chelsea prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t seem to find the game on any channels here in the States. Any help would be appreciated if I missed something on trying to locate the game. I have DirecTV, and just bought an Apple box that hooks up to my tv that gets internet, Netflix and all that other stuff through the tv now, so maybe there’s a way to watch the game still.
Rocko - The game is not being broadcast in the States.

Depending on your stomach for virus/malware risk and or copyright infringement and possible legal prosecution, you might be able to find a download once the match finishes. Google "world cup" download torrent and the like for at-your-own-risk torrent/download sites - not at all recommended unless you're aware of the risks (both legal and from malware/viruses) are are computer savvy.

For USA TV broadcast schedules, refer to: http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/

Rocko - The game is not being broadcast in the States.

Depending on your stomach for virus/malware risk and or copyright infringement and possible legal prosecution, you might be able to find a download once the match finishes. Google "world cup" download torrent and the like for at-your-own-risk torrent/download sites - not at all recommended unless you're aware of the risks (both legal and from malware/viruses) are are computer savvy.

For USA TV broadcast schedules, refer to: http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/

CIWS - Thanks for the info. I was kind of worried about that. It seems like we are able to view less and less games on TV lately. I remember only a couple of seasons ago when we were able to see almost every City game played except for 3 or 4 of them. Times are changing. Maybe I can find a bar with an illegal hookup or something similar......

Maybe I can find a bar with an illegal hookup or something similar......
Probably not - hint google "fullmatchsports" taking care to observe the warnings I've posted above :-)

Last edited:
As nice as it would be to give the kids more game time we need to look at the bigger picture the season is a week away and the first team players that are back need minutes

surely if you were looking at the bigger picture then someone like foden would be playing. i think he is the future of our midfield. if we play say foden and bolton at right back i can't see it doing us much harm. its a meaningless game swell, so if you can't trust them, then when do you trust them. besides players like foden, diaz are first team squad players anyway.

surely if you were looking at the bigger picture then someone like foden would be playing. i think he is the future of our midfield. if we play say foden and bolton at right back i can't see it doing us much harm. its a meaningless game swell, so if you can't trust them, then when do you trust them. besides players like foden, diaz are first team squad players anyway.
Our first team need game time,a week to go till the season starts,that takes precedent over the kids

Apparently Sarri says Chelsea's team tonight will pretty much be what starts vs us

Caballero
Azpilicueta Luiz Rudiger Alonso
Jorginho
Fabregas Barkley
Pedro Morata Hudson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.