City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbilisi said:
Rest some players,im going but dont give a flying one about this game.

Premier is everything now,then Champs Lge then League Cup with FA Cup way behind for me.

Kompany must not be risked at any stage,suicidal if we do.

Pants

Boyata
(there is no one else) Richards Lescott Clichy

Milner Garcia Rodwell Lopes

Jovetic Dzeko
You don't give up on competitions. That defence is ridiculous.

I'd play Richards but at full back

Cityisland said:
Kompany is King said:
Hope we get some of our injured players back. Be great to see Nasri get some time.

If Terry and Cahill are out it may make Chelsea weaker defensively. However, we still would need to win and keep the ball better in midfield.

They injured??

Cahill is a doubt , Terry is available.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:54 am --<br /><br />Should win this one , the shackles are off.

We need to play with a freedom and intensity we know we can every match.

Throw caution to the wind and play the best eleven available and smash them to bits with another 3,4 or 5 !

Shut the "Happy" one, the "Special" one, the "attention seeking one" etc up : ( it will not be forever but at least we shall get a weekend's peace); - frighten Barcelona to death in the process and put the fear of God into those sides languishing in the nine or ten relegation battle places who still have to visit fortress Etihad.

The dream of a trophy, a double, a treble or the banned Bluemoon "Q" word lives on.

Mcfchamps said:
Marvin said:
--------------------------Pants
Micah-----Kompany---Demichelis----Kolarov
Navas-------Yaya---------Garcia-----Milner
------------------------Silva
-----------------------Jovetic
Why pants

Don't risk Kompany or Yaya - I don;t give a sh*t if Chelsea win this one as long as we beat them to the PL title and hopefully get past Barca in the CL

If Kompany or Yaya got a bad injury in this one we'd all be saying why the f*ck !!!!

Prefer Clichy with his pace against Chelsea counter-attack, OK he's having a mixed season but he'll get back and break up Chelsea counters...<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:37 am --<br /><br />
david whites spike said:
Whoever wins this tie gains some serious momentum for the rest of the season.if we win,we win the domestic treble IMO.if we lose then we also lose the prem IMO .
Feeling confident of a tight 1 goal victory
Considering fixtures:-
Hart Richards Clichy kompany lescott yaya Milner silva navas jovetic negredo
City 3-2

... if we play our best players and one or two get bad injuries like Vinnie or Yaya I don't think that'll help our momentum.

In the cold light of day I don't see the FA Cup as a priority at all ....

With Barca three days later the last thing we need is key players picking up knocks - rest as many as possible IMO....

Don't forget folks Moanrinho is a win at all costs kind of bloke, he's a despicable little sh*t who will stop at nothing to win the PL, I am 100% sure that's his priority - don't put it past him to put a lot of second string players out on Saturday and send them on the pitch to kick the sh*t out of the likes of Yaya, Zab, Silva and Kompany .... Any long-term injuries to key players would damage our PL campaign .. Lets save it for Barca!!!

Tbilisi said:
Rest some players,im going but dont give a flying one about this game.

Premier is everything now,then Champs Lge then League Cup with FA Cup way behind for me.

Kompany must not be risked at any stage,suicidal if we do.

Pants

Boyata
(there is no one else) Richards Lescott Clichy

Milner Garcia Rodwell Lopes

Jovetic Dzeko

any fish yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.