City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueBlue1705 said:
Don't forget folks Moanrinho is a win at all costs kind of bloke, he's a despicable little sh*t who will stop at nothing to win the PL, I am 100% sure that's his priority - don't put it past him to put a lot of second string players out on Saturday and send them on the pitch to kick the sh*t out of the likes of Yaya, Zab, Silva and Kompany .... Any long-term injuries to key players would damage our PL campaign .. Lets save it for Barca!!!

That's a scary thought and quite possible. That dispicable David Luiz springs to mind.

Toughest XI to guess I am going to go for

Micah
Lescott
Nastasic (If not fit, Kompany)
Kolarov
Milner
Yaya (Garcia on at 45)
Navas (Nasri on for Navas with 20 minutes to go)
Jovetic
Lopes
Dzeko

i have a feeling, that mourinho will play dirty. i mean hard tackling and sticking elbows. He has done it in madrid and will do it again now. He knows of our play with barcelona and the demanding period ahead and that any further injury will cost us big time. i just want to get through this game (winning hopefully) injury free. we've got interesting time ahead.

david whites spike said:
Whoever wins this tie gains some serious momentum for the rest of the season.if we win,we win the domestic treble IMO.if we lose then we also lose the prem IMO .
Feeling confident of a tight 1 goal victory
Considering fixtures:-
Hart Richards Clichy kompany lescott yaya Milner silva navas jovetic negredo
City 3-2

Thank you rags (ulp! that was hard to say). Also, Kolo, stay over there and keep doing the good work. Yes, the part in bold is exactly the way I see it too. I can't understand why people seem to be prepared to sacrifice this game. The FA Cup is still magical, at least for me. We've got people coming back who need match time to get up to full fitness. And although I think we could beat Barcelona at a pinch, I don't honestly think we'll win the CL. The domestic treble would be fabulous. Nobody's ever done it, by the way.

Tbilisi said:
kupest said:
Toughest XI to guess I am going to go for

Micah
Lescott
Nastasic (If not fit, Kompany)
Kolarov
Milner
Yaya (Garcia on at 45)
Navas (Nasri on for Navas with 20 minutes to go)
Jovetic
Lopes
Dzeko

As mine but we must,I repeat must,not play Kompany in this game.

hmm. the more I think about it I reckon you have a point.
I would however start Silva on the left and then bring on Lopes later if the situation allows

Im think Chelsea will play the B team, play hard against us, he will not risk any key players. Im very afriad that Pellegrini is to afraid to lose again to chelsea so he will play the best team, and feels like Navas, Toure, Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva is in the risk zone to get injured. I would like to win this game but not to every price, I would rest the key players for barca game, to early in FA cup to risk key players, if we cant compete in FA cup with a big rotation its better that we not compete in it becouse it could cost us all trophies this season.

Play:

Panti

Boyata - Demicheles - Lescott - Clichy

Milner - Garcia - Rodwell - Lopez

Dzeko (45) - Jovetic (60)

Can't believe people not wanting this game won!! What if he gets injured what if he gets hurt!! What will happened will happened, we could rest kompany, ya ya, silver & they could then get injured in the first minute of game!! Get best possibly 11 out there and get the game won!! Come on Blues 3 fa cup finals in 4 years we used to only dreams of.things like this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.