City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
David Anderson said:
80s Shorts said:
Can't agree with at all. Hart should be in net. Fuck being "fair" to people. I want to win.
I think if he was promised that he would play the fa cup gamra, and hasn't done anything disasterous to fuck it up, he should play. I felt a certain poetic justice when we lost the fa cup final against Wigan, because the pathetic decision to withdraw pant for harte when pant had done well til then. Served manchini right.

sniff, sniff.

thought it was obvious from the very first post

andrewmswift said:
Rammy Blue said:
David Anderson said:
I think if he was promised that he would play the fa cup gamra, and hasn't done anything disasterous to fuck it up, he should play. I felt a certain poetic justice when we lost the fa cup final against Wigan, because the pathetic decision to withdraw pant for harte when pant had done well til then. Served manchini right.

sniff, sniff.

Who the fuck are Harte and Manchini that he speaks of? Poetic justice? Fuckinell, that's exactly what I thought walking down wembley way after the game. As an aside isn't David Anderson that shite journo from the Mirror - think Mr Lynch maybe sending reinforcements..

andrewmswift said:
Rammy Blue said:
David Anderson said:

sniff, sniff.

Yep, I agree, however thought I'd just point it out for the less intuitive posters.

just seen this on twitter - wrap up well blues brrrrrrr

@MrPhilipOldham
S3Kg007.png

Hope Jovetic gets more game time today and perhaps a full game as I think he is finally getting settled and has looked very busy and involved in the last 2 games he has played.

the biggest threat is obviously Hazard and no doubt he had the beating of Zabba I wonder if Pellegrini has something in mind to nullify him a tad, a few years ago without doubt I would have gone with Micah ,but sadly not the player he was will we start with Nasri? and for me we should start with Negredo and hope he is in a "beasty mood" come on BLUES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.