City Vs Chelsea in the US of A

Mr. Aguia said:
I'm pissed. From the way they made it out the supporters sections weren't part of the package deal and you could buy single tickets. Was really looking forward to my first City game.
Sounds like it would be cheaper to watch a game in England. I think you would enjoy coming to manchester and watching a premier league match.

Will we not have our own allocation?

The games are badly timed as the end of the season could get very busy with a possible final and 2 additional games to rearrange in May.

I agree with all of you that this bundle shit is absolutely insane. Had to move some things around and clear out room on a credit card to pay the 428 for both tix so it was far from easy.. but i just had to be there. i feel for those of you with families, because its just too absurdly expensive. However, take heart in this; on stubhub other tix in the Ireland section are going for around 150 a piece, which means my wife and I may be able to make back 300 of what we paid. it is a giant hassle, and city did poorly to agree to this yankee stadium robbery plan, but it can be done.. (side story, part of the reason i was drawn to City was because i grew uo,a Met's fan in the shadow of the yankees, so as i got into the beautiful game, I saw parallels with City and scum - so yeah it's apropos that I will now see City in Yankee stadium outnumbered by chelsea fans.. fuck the yankees doubly)

other thing i wanted to say was i have a weird feeling that there may be a small allotment being held for city because we couldnt get into the first supporter section right behind the goal, we got in the second row of the next section back (still supporters area, but did the whole first sections go that quickly? possible, but when we asked about them on the phone, the yankees rep kept saying that they had "no info" on supporters sections... i have a weird feeling they may be being held.

davymcfc said:
Mr. Aguia said:
I'm pissed. From the way they made it out the supporters sections weren't part of the package deal and you could buy single tickets. Was really looking forward to my first City game.
Sounds like it would be cheaper to watch a game in England. I think you would enjoy coming to manchester and watching a premier league match.

Would make my lifetime. Sports int he US sucks. For the NFL it's even worse. Teams charge 10-15k per seat for a personal seat license, then you can buy season tickets. Looking at $60-200 each for 8 home games plus 2 bogus pre-season matches which are madatory and they are full price. Despite the fact that 80% of the games are played with individuals who won't be on any NFL squad that season. Would be like watching a pre season friendly except instead of seeing Tevez, Silva, Yaya etc.. you would see a bunch of guys who are on a trial wearing the City kit.

Would love to go, but Portland to St Louie is just a little to far for me. Maybe if I had a local supporters club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.