City vs. Chelsea Post-Match Discussion Thread

herrock said:
Get in!! Kolo and Micah superb, Pablo was mr reliable again. Nasri had his best game yet for us, Yaya has been superb since africa cup. Sergio always a threat and Tevez problems sorted just in time!
Mario not firing but the biggest concern for me is Silva, leave him on the bench for Stoke, something i never thought i'd say.
Please don't cock up at Stoke, 100% effort from everyone required.

Too right that Micah and Kolo were rocks at the back, plus Clichy and Zabs stonewalled just about everything that came their way. Barry was unlucky to get knocked off the ball by Luiz for the goal.

wow just wow,had shades of stoke at home in 99 in that we the crowd got that result tonight..

belief
belief
belief!!

and playing one step beyond at the end was a masterstroke....

and my mancrush on sergio has gone up a few more notches..

bring on stoke!!

Pigeonho said:
Top win, fucking top top top top top win.
Dean had a cracking game too. If this agenda was real, there's no way he would have given that penalty. Suppose the Chelsea fans will think there's an agenda against them now. Ah well!

4 fookin minutes.......??

Gelsons Dad said:
shadygiz said:
just got back from game now.....top match and a great fight shown by the lads....the barry sub changed the game and allowed us to be more direct rather than sideways.

the relief when our second goal went in was immense and a slap in the face for the gobby cockerney twats at the side of us in 111

Mancini has a knack of making attacking substitutions that look like defensive ones.

Yes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.