City vs. Chelsea Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just feels dirty and weak having Tevez back in the team. Hope Mancini makes him warm up about 5 times just to make a statement.

citykev28 said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
glen quagmire said:
Why has mancini put our best right back in the centre? What's wrong with stefan?

Mancini is gonna blow this.....

He just cant win.. Can he? Everything he does is wrong..

for the record.. I agree with you..

Grab the net!

And do so convincingly ;)<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:12 pm --<br /><br />
RandomJ said:
It just feels dirty and weak having Tevez back in the team. Hope Mancini makes him warm up about 5 times just to make a statement.

Sod that!! Imagine how you wud feel if you were Dzeko and Tevez came on instead of you!!

Especially if were chasing the game..

RandomJ said:
RM will bring him on 1 min into injury time to fuck herman off

TEAM NEWS: MANCHESTER CITY V CHELSEA
Posted on: Wed 21 Mar 2012
Fernando Torres retains his place with Didier Drogba on the bench.
Raul Meireles is preferred to Daniel Sturridge on the left flank while in the continuing absence of John Terry, David Luiz joins Gary Cahill to form the centre-back pairing with Branislav Ivanovic moving across to right back and Jose Bosingwa making way.
There is no Vincent Kompany and Joleon Lescott for Man City but Carlos Tevez returns to the bench.
Micah Richards will play in central defence and Sergio Aguero returns to the starting line up.
Chelsea will line-up in the following 4-2-3-1 formation:
1 Petr Cech
2 Branislav Ivanovic
24 Gary Cahill
4 David Luiz
3 Ashley Cole
12 John Mikel Obi
8 Frank Lampard (c)
7 Ramires
10 Juan Mata
16 Raul Meireles
9 Fernando Torres

Subs: 22 Ross Turnbull, 17 Jose Bosingwa, 5 Michael Essien, 15 Florent Malouda, 23 Daniel Sturridge, 21 Salomon Kalou, 11 Didier Drogba.

Sitting here on a rooftop in downtown LA, waiting on this game, beautiful day but my stomach is in knots and I'm shitting it....

Tevez on the bench did bring a smirk from me though, can see him coming in and scoring a beauty

Mancini= Italian
Balotelli= Italian

Rest my case

gonna get a good amount of abuse for this but it is what it is
Dzeko has been playing extremely better the past few weeks unlike mario but he still gets the nod ahead of him

ps: before any start the 'here comes the balkan brigade bullshit' ones again, I am from Belgium...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.