City vs. Chelsea Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just know Micah is gonna make some fucking horrendous error at CB now and everyone will be screaming why wasn't Savic there instead.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Jaskosss said:
Mancini= Italian
Balotelli= Italian

Rest my case

gonna get a good amount of abuse for this but it is what it is
Dzeko has been playing extremely better the past few weeks unlike mario but he still gets the nod ahead of him

ps: before any start the 'here comes the balkan brigade bullshit' ones again, I am from Belgium...

This game was MADE for Balotelli

ALL games are made for Balotelli but his form hasnt been great so it's time to repay his boss for the faith he shows in him.

Di Matteo: We will do a lot of defending.
---------------------
Watch them play on the counter.

Jaskosss said:
Mancini= Italian
Balotelli= Italian

Rest my case

Dzeko has been playing extremely better the past few weeks unlike mario but he still gets the nod ahead of him

ps: before any start the 'here comes the balkan brigade bullshit' ones again, I am from Belgium...
Jesus Christ, *sigh*

Balotelli > Dzeko

It has nothing to do with nationalities, Mario is just the better player.

No17 said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Jaskosss said:
Mancini= Italian
Balotelli= Italian

Rest my case

This game was MADE for Balotelli

how's that?

I feel he tends to shine in the big game situations, he can shut off in games that he sees as less important (libson for ex.) but he loves playing the big clubs

Mr Partridge said:
Gary Neville getting touchy over Scholes. Signs of impartiality slipping away there!

Noticed that too haha. I despised him as a player, but as a pundit he's been decent so far. Anyone is better than Jamie Redwank.

Neville once a rag always a rag. The scholes situation was exactly the same. United's midfield was getting raped every week and they needed him back. Just like our goals have dried up and we need tevez back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.