City vs. Chelsea Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebritykiller said:
Would've prefered Milner for Nasri, but fuck it - we need to win and whatever happens it's been a great season.

Surprised Milner isn't starting, Nasri tends to go missing quite often and Milner has that brilliant work rate.
I'm sure he'll be on at some point.

My computers frozen n I cant get a stream! Last time this happened was the 6-1. I hate being an expat on matchdays it really blows!

RandomJ said:
Neville once a rag always a rag. The scholes situation was exactly the same. United's midfield was getting raped every week and they needed him back. Just like our goals have dried up and we need tevez back.

Typical Sky, a Rag and a former chelsea player/manager doing the presenting. No City representation. And Neville has suddenly shifted from being the unbiased pundit to be the rag we've always considered him to be, he jumped to Scholes defence very quickly!

Truefaith98 said:
My computers frozen n I cant get a stream! Last time this happened was the 6-1. I hate being an expat on matchdays it really blows!

Could be a good omen for us then!

Truefaith98 said:
What country do you live in?

If it's America, I believe its on ESPN.

mcrfs said:
Mr Partridge said:
Gary Neville getting touchy over Scholes. Signs of impartiality slipping away there!

Noticed that too haha. I despised him as a player, but as a pundit he's been decent so far. Anyone is better than Jamie Redwank.

To be fair he's ok most of the time. Though I can't help wondering, have Sky Sports enforced a ban on all City related pundits since Mike Summerbee last year?

I know it's only a little thing but from what I can remember, every game we seem to get on Sky Sports, the pundits are: Neville/Redknapp plus an ex player/manager of the club we are playing. On the odd occasion we'll get someone who played for both teams but we never get a proper blue. Get The Goat or Lakey on!

Truefaith98 said:

on espn 2 of your in the states or around em. any place will have espn2

Truefaith98 said:
If the last time your stream froze was October, that's pretty good going lol

pudge said:
Balotelli > Dzeko

It has nothing to do with nationalities, Mario is just the better player.

LOL :)
This opinion is shared just among some City fans and Mancini.

Dzeko is a proven player, Mario is just a gifted player.
Maybe he will be better one day, but today he is definitely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.