City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottom line is any team with real aspiration to be champions must win thier home games against thier rivals.

The rags are masters at this and we need to do the same, hopefully we will have enogh today. anything less than a win and we will have given ur title up with a whimper.

moomba said:
Bluebee2 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
I've got faith in Rodwell and I hope he proves people wrong today. Garcia against the pace of the Chelsea midfield is scary just thinking of it.

We all hope he does fantastic, nobody wants to see a City player have a bad day, just that Rodwell hasn't shown any real form to date, and doesn't deserve a starting place, fingers crossed he has a great game.

I think he offers a bit of mobility in a midfield containing Milner and Garcia.

God I hope I'm wrong.....this is a massive day for City....Rodwell playing worries me...he hasn't had much game time and I'm sorry but I still don't think he's good enough......Gotta have faith in Mancini though.

2-1 City. Ba, Aguero and Yaya to score.

Got a sneaky feeling Lampard will have a world class game today. Let's hope not.

If we lose, then there really is no excuses now. Some soul searching needed and people need to take stock of things.

Come on City. Losing the title is sickening but no chance we can let go of second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.