City Vs Chelsea Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Can we play the same against Chelsea as we did against Leeds?

Will Vinny be back?

Big game for both clubs, all thoughts and opinions in here

It's a 1:30 KO by the way

hart-zaba-vinnny(if fit)-nasty-clichy-garcia-yaya-milner-silva-aguero-tevez a 2-0 win will be enough for me C'mon CITY

This is a team that have won more away games than we have , and one that's scored more goals on their travels than we have too , and that , coupled with the incentive to cut the points gap between the two of us to a solitary point , makes Chelsea an obvious danger to us ......

this is a Chelsea side in better form than the one that played us at Stamford Bridge , and one which is more than capable of winning at the Etihad , if we're not on our game ...... and that's the golden question , will we be ???

Very difficult to predict the outcome of this game , and especially as they haven't done much at the Etihad in the last couple of seasons or so ...

i can see a draw , or a scrappy 1-0 City win , in the making.

Mancini reckons that the Leeds FA Cup game was the basis to claw back our title.
If we beat Chelski I'll believe him. No more no less.
Personally I think we should do it- but lose and we're fucked title wise.

djimaldblue said:
Personally I think we should do it- but lose and we're fucked title wise.

In my opinion the title has already gone , it will take a miracle now to pull things around .....

and second place won't be easy either ... aside from Chelsea , we still face a definite threat from Spurs.

this is an important game, i still believe we can win the tittle, plus we cant lose to chelski and their cvnt players like cole, i still remember his comments towards us when we had to play europa league, what a dikc

anyways, i know people keep saying we have to give garcia a chance, but he is so shit, so slow, and doesnt contribute anything in attack, even his defending is shit, i would much rather start rodwell than him if barry isnt available.

my lineup

.........aguero.....tevez
silva....rodwell....yaya...milner
clichy..nastasic.komany..zabaleta
..................hart

btw, when will richards be back?

Chelsea have a Europa League game against Sparta Prague on Thursday so that should tire them out a bit before they face us. With Kompany back I see a win for us which, combined with victory over Leeds yesterday could set us up for a strong finish to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.