City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confident of the win here. We're better all over the pitch and know how to break teams down who play that particular brand of football. They may score, fuck they may score a couple - but we will hit 4 again and Mourinho will be left to try and give his mates in the media a headline whilst Manuel will move onto the next game without a moments thought.

As an aside, are there any decent Chelsea fans on here apart from Castiel? Every one of them seems to have a problem with posting without coming across as a complete ****. I know one in real life who's sound, but he lived abroad with me so may have escaped the course for cocks that they all must surely go on as youngsters.

BringBackSwales said:
Is James Milner fit?

edited, as in is he fit to play, free from injury etc?

-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:07 pm --

zola said:
xzbit04 said:
Please hammer this twat and his team lads and don't let up for 90 mins!

"The Chelsea boss has launched an extraordinary attack on Manuel Pellegrini's men ahead of the sides meeting at the Etihad Stadium on Monday.

Jose Mourinho has questioned the assertion of Tottenham head coach Tim Sherwood that Chelsea's next opponents Manchester City are the best team on the planet.

Sherwood lauded City after Manuel Pellegrini's men won 5-1 at White Hart Lane to go top of the Premier League ahead of Monday's contest with Mourinho's side at the Etihad Stadium.

Mourinho believes City will find their true level in European competition, where they face Barcelona in the Champions League first knockout round.

"Maybe, for the Tottenham manager, the planet is England," said the Chelsea boss, who signed defender Kurt Zouma from St Etienne on Friday.

"You will see (how good City are) in the Champions League. You will see in a couple of months."

Mourinho also suggested City have been fortunate game-changing decisions have gone their way this season - something he described as a coincidence but was at pains to point out as Mike Dean prepares to referee Monday's match.

"They are lucky," Mourinho said. "The reality is they have many crucial decisions in their favour.

"Against Liverpool, the (Raheem) Sterling 'goal'. The penalty on (Luis) Suarez. Against Newcastle the goal that is a clear goal.

"Against Tottenham, (Michael) Dawson's goal, the penalty, the (Danny Rose) red card. They are having everything.

"I repeat, because I don't want to be misinterpreted (it is) just pure coincidence.

"The referees, they try to do their best and sometimes they make mistakes and normally during the season the mistakes are split between teams.

"In their (City's) case, they have everything in their favour."

City have a 100 per cent record from 11 home matches, averaging more than four goals a game, and are a fearsome prospect for most visiting opponents.

Mourinho is unfazed and, unlike in goalless draws at Manchester United and Arsenal, says Chelsea go to City seeking victory.

The Portuguese, who was frustrated by West Ham's negative tactics in Wednesday's 0-0 draw, said: "We're not going to change our philosophy. Chelsea always go to try and win."

City, who are three points ahead of third-placed Chelsea entering the match, are Mourinho's favourites for the title in a season of rebuilding for the Blues."

He will be more optimistic next term.

"Next pre-season, day one, I will say we are candidates to win the Premier League," he said.

"This season, the speech is we are candidates to win the next match. It doesn't matter where, it doesn't matter the opponent.

"We're just trying to win. I tell you now, before Man City... I will tell you before the Newcastle game next week, and then West Brom. I will repeat this."

"Independent that some clubs are feeling the Financial Fair Play as a 'fair' Financial Fair Play, and some others are feeling the Financial Fair Play as a 'dodgy' Financial Fair Play, next pre-season, day one, I will say Chelsea are a candidate (for the title)

MEN

Having seen the interview live and read the transcript above, really not sure what some of you are flapping about ?

He has always stated City are a very good team and favourites for the league.
Chelsea are probably a season away from being strong challengers.
He claimed regardless of the strong squad City have they need a good leader and they have one in Pelligrini.
He claimed you can't judge City as the best in Europe yet and in a few moths we'll see.
He claimed you have had the rub of the green of the decisions in recent weeks.

I take it you dissagree with the above otherwise don't see the problem.

we are nothing to do with him, you are nothing to do with us, bye

by the way which part of the bus didn't Chelsea park at mould trafford or the emirates? What did you think about the penalty you got at home to west brom?

Parking the bus at the Emirates, match stats as I'm sure you wouldn't be swayed by the media.

Match stats
Arsenal V Chelsea
Possession 60/40
Shots 4/9
on target 2/4
corners 8/6

but good to see you don't disagree with anything he said.

This game is an absolute must win if we want to push on and win the title, we need that 6 point cushion over Chelsea if we can.

Re: "Lucky" City will get found out- Mourinho

FogBlueInSanFran said:
zola said:
xzbit04 said:
Please hammer this twat and his team lads and don't let up for 90 mins!

"The Chelsea boss has launched an extraordinary attack on Manuel Pellegrini's men ahead of the sides meeting at the Etihad Stadium on Monday.

Jose Mourinho has questioned the assertion of Tottenham head coach Tim Sherwood that Chelsea's next opponents Manchester City are the best team on the planet.

Sherwood lauded City after Manuel Pellegrini's men won 5-1 at White Hart Lane to go top of the Premier League ahead of Monday's contest with Mourinho's side at the Etihad Stadium.

Mourinho believes City will find their true level in European competition, where they face Barcelona in the Champions League first knockout round.

"Maybe, for the Tottenham manager, the planet is England," said the Chelsea boss, who signed defender Kurt Zouma from St Etienne on Friday.

"You will see (how good City are) in the Champions League. You will see in a couple of months."

Mourinho also suggested City have been fortunate game-changing decisions have gone their way this season - something he described as a coincidence but was at pains to point out as Mike Dean prepares to referee Monday's match.

"They are lucky," Mourinho said. "The reality is they have many crucial decisions in their favour.

"Against Liverpool, the (Raheem) Sterling 'goal'. The penalty on (Luis) Suarez. Against Newcastle the goal that is a clear goal.

"Against Tottenham, (Michael) Dawson's goal, the penalty, the (Danny Rose) red card. They are having everything.

"I repeat, because I don't want to be misinterpreted (it is) just pure coincidence.

"The referees, they try to do their best and sometimes they make mistakes and normally during the season the mistakes are split between teams.

"In their (City's) case, they have everything in their favour."

City have a 100 per cent record from 11 home matches, averaging more than four goals a game, and are a fearsome prospect for most visiting opponents.

Mourinho is unfazed and, unlike in goalless draws at Manchester United and Arsenal, says Chelsea go to City seeking victory.

The Portuguese, who was frustrated by West Ham's negative tactics in Wednesday's 0-0 draw, said: "We're not going to change our philosophy. Chelsea always go to try and win."

City, who are three points ahead of third-placed Chelsea entering the match, are Mourinho's favourites for the title in a season of rebuilding for the Blues."

He will be more optimistic next term.

"Next pre-season, day one, I will say we are candidates to win the Premier League," he said.

"This season, the speech is we are candidates to win the next match. It doesn't matter where, it doesn't matter the opponent.

"We're just trying to win. I tell you now, before Man City... I will tell you before the Newcastle game next week, and then West Brom. I will repeat this."

"Independent that some clubs are feeling the Financial Fair Play as a 'fair' Financial Fair Play, and some others are feeling the Financial Fair Play as a 'dodgy' Financial Fair Play, next pre-season, day one, I will say Chelsea are a candidate (for the title)

MEN

Having seen the interview live and read the transcript above, really not sure what some of you are flapping about ?

He claimed regardless of the strong squad City have they need a good leader and they have one in Pelligrini.
He claimed you can't judge City as the best in Europe yet and in a few moths we'll see.

"In their (City's) case, they have everything in their favor."

I have a problem with this quote because it's untrue. I take it you think it's true then.

In the past few weeks you certainly have had the rub of the green on key match changing decisions.

zola said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
zola said:

I have a problem with this quote because it's untrue. I take it you think it's true then.

In the past few weeks you certainly have had the rub of the green on key match changing decisions.

this is bullshit you POS

zola said:
BringBackSwales said:
Is James Milner fit?

edited, as in is he fit to play, free from injury etc?

-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:07 pm --

zola said:

we are nothing to do with him, you are nothing to do with us, bye

by the way which part of the bus didn't Chelsea park at mould trafford or the emirates? What did you think about the penalty you got at home to west brom?

Parking the bus at the Emirates, match stats as I'm sure you wouldn't be swayed by the media.

Match stats
Arsenal V Chelsea
Possession 60/40
Shots 4/9
on target 2/4
corners 8/6

but good to see you don't disagree with anything he said.

tbh I have got no time for cunts like him or cunts like you. I saw the game against arsenal and while I accept your stats the game was as dull as fuck, and cunts like Maureen, terry, lampard have been bullying refs for years. The penalty against west brom was just one of a series of wrong decisions that has gone in your favour again this season, horrible classless cunts, and he is the head ****

andrewmswift said:
zola said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:

this is bullshit you POS

haha yeah thanks for clarifying.

sam-caddick said:
This game is an absolute must win if we want to push on and win the title, we need that 6 point cushion over Chelsea if we can.

Totally disagree. We can afford to draw or even lose. It's definitely a must not lose for Chelsea especially with the run of games we have after this!

We win this and by mid march we are 8/9 points clear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.