City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Lucky" City will get found out- Mourinho

zola said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
zola said:
Having seen the interview live and read the transcript above, really not sure what some of you are flapping about ?

He has always stated City are a very good team and favourites for the league.
Chelsea are probably a season away from being strong challengers.
He claimed regardless of the strong squad City have they need a good leader and they have one in Pelligrini.
He claimed you can't judge City as the best in Europe yet and in a few moths we'll see.
He claimed you have had the rub of the green of the decisions in recent weeks.

I take it you dissagree with the above otherwise don't see the problem.

"The referees, they try to do their best and sometimes they make mistakes and normally during the season the mistakes are split between teams.

"In their (City's) case, they have everything in their favor."

I have a problem with this quote because it's untrue. I take it you think it's true then.

In the past few weeks you certainly have had the rub of the green on key match changing decisions.
Spurs evened itself out due to the free kick that led to the offside being a dive. We were denied a blatant penalty when their player started juggling the ball like a Harlem fucking globetrotter and Capoue should have seen red for trying to do Silva 30 seconds into the second half. Had we got those decisions then we'd have scored 10.
Newcastle, the goal was harsh to be struck off but within the rules of the game. We then had to contend with a referee who shit himself and allowed them to kick fuck out of us without recourse - there could have been no complaints had they finished with 9 men. We lost Nasri who had been fantastic until that point for upto 8 weeks and fuck all was or has been done since.
It's a load of bollocks that we get it all our own way, unfortunately the red top media, Sky, Btsport etc know what makes the better story and since there are millions of soppy cunts like you who lap it up, things will stay the same.
Luckily we can rely on our superb football to get us over the line and leave the crying like bitches to you and your ilk.

So basically Maureen is wetting her knickers over the prospect of becoming the latest manager to get a battering at the Etihad and she's trying to do a bacon face by whining about City's "lucky" decisions to try and influence the ref. Par for the course really. The post match interview will be hilarious.

I hope they get two ''Good goals'' ruled out and we score with a debatable one or two.In addition they go down to ten men as well.The after match press conference will be hilarious!

Pablo1 said:
zola said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
"The referees, they try to do their best and sometimes they make mistakes and normally during the season the mistakes are split between teams.

"In their (City's) case, they have everything in their favor."

I have a problem with this quote because it's untrue. I take it you think it's true then.

In the past few weeks you certainly have had the rub of the green on key match changing decisions.
Spurs evened itself out due to the free kick that led to the offside being a dive. We were denied a blatant penalty when their player started juggling the ball like a Harlem fucking globetrotter and Capoue should have seen red for trying to do Silva 30 seconds into the second half. Had we got those decisions then we'd have scored 10.
Newcastle, the goal was harsh to be struck off but within the rules of the game. We then had to contend with a referee who shit himself and allowed them to kick fuck out of us without recourse - there could have been no complaints had they finished with 9 men. We lost Nasri who had been fantastic until that point for upto 8 weeks and fuck all was or has been done since.
It's a load of bollocks that we get it all our own way, unfortunately the red top media, Sky, Btsport etc know what makes the better story and since there are millions of soppy ***** like you who lap it up, things will stay the same.
Luckily we can rely on our superb football to get us over the line and leave the crying like bitches to you and your ilk.

I pride myself on having seen the bad days staying grounded and appreciating what we have now, even though I don't think we'll win the league this season we are on the right track and we'll be much stronger next season. That's plenty good enough for me.

Some of you need to appreciate your good fortune and how you have come from mid table obscurity to where you are now and learn some modesty and a word which you constantly use on here but very few of you demonstrate "class"

Very sad to see the arrogance displayed bit like another Manchester teams fans, must be in the water.

File Maureen statement under, Fergie mindgames we need a strong ref comment lalalalalala.

Just win City don't care what the score just beat the fuckers.

zola said:
Pablo1 said:
zola said:
It's a load of bollocks that we get it all our own way, unfortunately the red top media, Sky, Btsport etc know what makes the better story and since there are millions of soppy ***** like you who lap it up, things will stay the same.

I pride myself on having seen the bad days staying grounded and appreciating what we have now, even though I don't think we'll win the league this season we are on the right track and we'll be much stronger next season. That's plenty good enough for me.

Some of you need to appreciate your good fortune and how you have come from mid table obscurity to where you are now and learn some modesty and a word which you constantly use on here but very few of you demonstrate "class"

Very sad to see the arrogance displayed bit like another Manchester teams fans, must be in the water.

Those comments could equally apply to you and your sh@t arrogant team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.