City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be sweet to win big in this game, but I wont be overconfident, it really can be anything. If there is a coach that can kill your game it is Mourinho, they have very fast counter players that can hurt us, and f we arent 100% disciplined they probably will. While we are yet to face this strong defence with this strong manager, nothing would surprise me this match easily can be our first match at home we dont win, Mourinho is capable of that.

We have to give everything if we want to win, they are under huge pressure not to lose.

Mourinho's mind games are vile, all he wants is reaction, Pellegrini to lose it, our players to lose it, we have to stay strong, always think on the next match only. But anything can happen, a red card for us maybe and we can even lose.

This is the last home match for us vs a top team, and a 6 point lead would be needed given that Chelsea's fixture is easier after this. Arsenal still cant be written off, no wonder the mind games of Wenger.

Expect a very close match, no more than 2-3 goals, 2-1, 1-1, 2-0, 1-0, 2-2 are the most possible results. Even 0-0, Mourinho got that both at Old Toilet and Emirates. (Without giving those teams some real shots on targets!)

Stay strong City, mentality will be key, two of the best teams in the country right now.

Expect a top class performance from Hart to make his blunder right. This is the time.

BringBackSwales said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
carefree said:
Another Chelsea fan here! I have been reading your opinions about the match and couldn't help replying to some of the madness! I have to laugh at the people who are so confident of putting 4 or 5 past us! i don't think i have ever seen a set of fans not just confident of beat us, but so confident of putting 4 or 5 past us! its pure madness. I can understand why some think you will put 4 or 5 past us as you have done it to many teams this season, but at the same time you should be able to see how solid we are defensively, when we are in form like we are now, the level of performance that we put into the big games is always very high and there is just no chance of you putting 4 or 5 past us.

As for you hate of Mourinho again i can understand that, as most football fans hate him! but that's just how we like it.

As for the game i see it being a close match, we need the first goal to really put us in control, if you guys score first, then we will be in for a big battle. I am very happy that Aguero is not playing, i am a big fan of Aguero, if i had the choice to pick any striker on the planet to play for Chelsea it would be him. But now that he is out i expect you will play Dzeko and Negredo up top, both have scored goals this season but i don't fear them anywhere near as much as Aguero, and they will be easier for Terry and Cahill to defend against the Sergio Aguero. Also Matic v Toure will be a great battle in midfield, something to definitely keep an eye on.

All in all i think Chelsea will just edge this 2-1, hopefully it will be a great game and hopefully that little twat Mike Dean wont spoil the game.
How arrogant to come to think that you can play away to a team the scores 4 and 5 every week and think you can keep it down to 1 or 2. It is nice to know that you like the fact your manager is a poisonous **** who brings nothing but disgrace to football whatever he does. It'll make putting 1 or 2 past you all the much more enjoyable on Monday.

BTP how do you get to use the word **** and it shows as **** whereas when I type **** it shows as ****? Is it a one-off because it is the Chelsea thread?

turn off profanity filter in your user control panel

shadygiz said:
BringBackSwales said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
How arrogant to come to think that you can play away to a team the scores 4 and 5 every week and think you can keep it down to 1 or 2. It is nice to know that you like the fact your manager is a poisonous **** who brings nothing but disgrace to football whatever he does. It'll make putting 1 or 2 past you all the much more enjoyable on Monday.

BTP how do you get to use the word **** and it shows as **** whereas when I type **** it shows as ****? Is it a one-off because it is the Chelsea thread?

as a moderator should you really be telling me that LOL?

Jose is shitting his pants and his press rants are hilarious.

Pellegrini has got the better of him.

BringBackSwales said:
shadygiz said:
BringBackSwales said:

as a moderator should you really be telling me that LOL?

its all part of the service ;)

I never really had much of an opinion about Chelsea, just that strange team from West London who had a shocking stadium then the fella with the beard turned up. They were the team that the racists and the nutters supported and always beat united so we didnt mind them to much.

However, since that objectionable manager came and went and came again I think the majority of fans think they are an unpleasant and rude bunch. We all know that West Ham are the true cockney team and this lot are supported by fans from west of London who have not really got a team or a heritage or a link to west London.

One actually feels sorry for them and puts them in the same classless pot as Arsenal and their charming manager and equally strange fans.

Lets hope that our Engineer can respectfully put them back in their rude box come Monday. 3-0.

Damanino said:
Would be sweet to win big in this game, but I wont be overconfident, it really can be anything. If there is a coach that can kill your game it is Mourinho, they have very fast counter players that can hurt us, and f we arent 100% disciplined they probably will. While we are yet to face this strong defence with this strong manager, nothing would surprise me this match easily can be our first match at home we dont win, Mourinho is capable of that.

We have to give everything if we want to win, they are under huge pressure not to lose.

Mourinho's mind games are vile, all he wants is reaction, Pellegrini to lose it, our players to lose it, we have to stay strong, always think on the next match only. But anything can happen, a red card for us maybe and we can even lose.

This is the last home match for us vs a top team, and a 6 point lead would be needed given that Chelsea's fixture is easier after this. Arsenal still cant be written off, no wonder the mind games of Wenger.

Expect a very close match, no more than 2-3 goals, 2-1, 1-1, 2-0, 1-0, 2-2 are the most possible results. Even 0-0, Mourinho got that both at Old Toilet and Emirates. (Without giving those teams some real shots on targets!)

Stay strong City, mentality will be key, two of the best teams in the country right now.

Expect a top class performance from Hart to make his blunder right. This is the time.

Aye but it's not about killing the game through fair football means. It will be OK till we score,
then the histrionics will start. Going down clutching at whatever, trying to injure our creative players
(Silva,Navas). Arguing the toss at every refereeing decistion etc. If this was just a football game it
could be a joy to watch, but I fear it will be anything but. I sincerely hope I'm wong and I honestly
believe this side can cope with that. Spuds and Newcastle tried it on and we stood up to the challenge.
Let's hope Mike Dean can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.