City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSilva said:
carefree said:
We wont park the bus! we will sit deep, invite you on to us, then look to knick the ball off you in midfield and get Ramires, Hazard, Oscar and Willian running at your exposed defence.

It will be your great attack vs our great defence and whether you can break us down and whether we can open you up on the break.

Someone please correct me but, I thought this was the same thing...

it surprising how many people don't know the difference between simply parking the bas and playing counter attacking football., and dont think our front 4 wont press your defence as well, something Liverpool done quite well against you.

Essentially you'll do what everybody else does. Come to City with your "counter attacking"/parking the bus playstyle, get twatted then find some ridiculous excuse about wind or a lino or something.

samharris said:
carefree said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Did you see our game on Wednesday? We could of put 10 past spurs, actually it should of been done with the amount of good chances we missed. I think you coming on here saying we're going to be disappointed is quite laughable, considering we're going to smash an all time British record in goals scored. I'll ask you one question, if we did score 5 past you tomorrow, would you be surprised?

Yes i saw the game, Spurs looked petrified of you! and with the man sent off i said at the tme they will go and put 4 or 5 past them now, Chelsea will go to your place full of confidence that we can get something out of the game, we wont let you walk all over us like Spurs did.

and in answer to your question, yes i would be very very surprised if you put 5 past us! Bayern fans were hoping there team could do the same to us to get revenge for the CL final, but they didn't even come close to putting 5 past us! it took them over 120 minutes just to put 2 past us with 10 men, and now we are a much better team then we were when we played them.

This confidence you talk about?? is it the confidence you got from the 0-0 home game to West Ham?? the team we put 10 past in two legs of football??

The 0-0 with West Ham is hardly going to dent our confidence! you guys putting 10 past west ham means nothing to us, I could say you failed to score past Sunderland and we put 4 past them. Really it means nothing, but the fact is we go into this game with a lot of confidence Jose will make sure the team go into this game with no fear, we have already beat you this season, that alone will give our payers confidence.

carefree said:
SuperSilva said:
carefree said:
We wont park the bus! we will sit deep, invite you on to us, then look to knick the ball off you in midfield and get Ramires, Hazard, Oscar and Willian running at your exposed defence.

It will be your great attack vs our great defence and whether you can break us down and whether we can open you up on the break.

it surprising how many people don't know the difference between simply parking the bas and playing counter attacking football., and dont think our front 4 wont press your defence as well, something Liverpool done quite well against you.

So youre basically writing off our attack( the best in Europe at the moment) yet heaping praise on your attack who failed to score in 35 attempts at home to West Ham??

Manchester_lalala said:
carefree said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Did you see our game on Wednesday? We could of put 10 past spurs, actually it should of been done with the amount of good chances we missed. I think you coming on here saying we're going to be disappointed is quite laughable, considering we're going to smash an all time British record in goals scored. I'll ask you one question, if we did score 5 past you tomorrow, would you be surprised?

Yes i saw the game, Spurs looked petrified of you! and with the man sent off i said at the tme they will go and put 4 or 5 past them now, Chelsea will go to your place full of confidence that we can get something out of the game, we wont let you walk all over us like Spurs did.

and in answer to your question, yes i would be very very surprised if you put 5 past us! Bayern fans were hoping there team could do the same to us to get revenge for the CL final, but they didn't even come close to putting 5 past us! it took them over 120 minutes just to put 2 past us with 10 men, and now we are a much better team then we were when we played them.

Fair enough, everyone is entitled to there own opinion. I think your in for a bit of a shock to be honest, you don't realise how good we actually are at the minute. I also don't understand your comment on you being a better team now than at the start of the season, off the top off my head I can't think of a single performance when I thought 'this team are good'. That doesn't apply to us, Liverpool and arsenal.

I am fully aware of how good you guys are, but the fact that you cant see how much we have improved since the start of the season, tells me that you dont know how good we are. We may not play the type of football you play, but we have our own style that has only started to click in the last few months, we have a much better balanced team now, and done some great business in January and our squad is even stronger now.

samharris said:
carefree said:
SuperSilva said:

So youre basically writing off our attack( the best in Europe at the moment) yet heaping praise on your attack who failed to score in 35 attempts at home to West Ham??

pmsl!

carefree said:
samharris said:
carefree said:

This confidence you talk about?? is it the confidence you got from the 0-0 home game to West Ham?? the team we put 10 past in two legs of football??

The 0-0 with West Ham is hardly going to dent our confidence! you guys putting 10 past west ham means nothing to us, I could say you failed to score past Sunderland and we put 4 past them. Really it means nothing, but the fact is we go into this game with a lot of confidence Jose will make sure the team go into this game with no fear, we have already beat you this season, that alone will give our payers confidence.

If it 'means nothing to you'..then why the maureen mind games?? please dont post shite like that before the biggest game of the season..It means a whole lot to us,mark my words..If anything the arrogance on this thread is yours..

In case you dont remember all the pundits had City as the better team at your place 2nd half,and but for the lack of concentration between Hart and Nastasic it would have been a draw..

Btw where are you posting from ( what country) if you dont mind me asking??

samharris said:
carefree said:
SuperSilva said:

I am not writing of your attack at all, I think you have an outstanding attack, but without Aguero and Nasri i think gives us a much better chance in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.