City vs Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread about us not being able to sell out Chelsea is an utter joke. It has been sold out for weeks and about ten tickets at a time became available on and off throughout today as the exchange was used. Absolutely disgraceful pathetic rag journalism. We could quite easily sell 70000 tickets tommorow.

The thread about us not being able to sell out Chelsea is an utter joke. It has been sold out for weeks and about ten tickets at a time became available on and off throughout today as the exchange was used. Absolutely disgraceful pathetic rag journalism. We could quite easily sell 70000 tickets tommorow.

It's all the rags have left is empty seats and even that is beginning to bite them back.

I'm telling you lads, win or loss; if we're within touching distance by February we'll win the league

i'm usually, and often overly, confident going into any game,
but i have to admit this is the first one in many a moon that i'm not convinced we will win.

I'm usually a pessimist but feel relatively confident about this one. We'll be better prepared and fresher for this game than any we've played this season. Of course Chelsea are quality team, more than capable of punishing us on the break, and we're prone to the odd defensive clanger so nothing is guaranteed. But I really expect us to turn in a performance today.

Hey thats a fantastic read, really well written. I have been poisened by the bias crap from the bbc so i rarely read football articles if ever but i would if they were as entertaining as that!

Yep excellent article, reassuring too.

However, really highlights our wastefulness in front of goal;
Man City have taken 17.6 shots per game on average and faced 8.7; they’ve hit the target 5.9 times per game while their own keeper has been worked 3.1 times per game; 37.7% of their shots on target have been goals, while 70% of shots faced have been saved.

We really ought to have games put to bed much more often with those stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.