City vs. Chelsea tunnel cam

lsOvq.jpg

Moving, isn't it?

Always bothered me to watch our guys walk by security personnel without saying hi. Fucking annoying and disrespectful IMO!

At first I thought Kolarov was yelling PICKA but not so sure right now.. Nesto slicno je vikao valjda... A sta sad, ne znam :/

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Maybe they should shake hands with everyone in the stadium so as not to offend. They are there to play football for fuck's sake, the last thing I want them to do is start worrying about etiquette.

I don't think they should shake hands with everyone in the stadium, that would be ridiculous, but Mancini's team selections should definitely be directly linked to how many people's hands they shake from the bottom of the stairs to the double doors on the right. Kiddo's in for a recall in the closing weeks of the season by my reckoning.

As a footnote I was extremely concerned to see the food portions looking decidedly lower on the trolley. Is this a sign that the oil is running out? I think we should be told.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Maybe they should shake hands with everyone in the stadium so as not to offend. They are there to play football for fuck's sake, the last thing I want them to do is start worrying about etiquette.

I don't think they should shake hands with everyone in the stadium, that would be ridiculous, but Mancini's team selections should definitely be directly linked to how many people's hands they shake from the bottom of the stairs to the double doors on the right. Kiddo's in for a recall in the closing weeks of the season by my reckoning.

As a footnote I was extremely concerned to see the food portions looking decidedly lower on the trolley. Is this a sign that the oil is running out? I think we should be told.

I clocked that as well. I think it's related to FFP.

Thank god for that. For a minute I thought it was a sign that "the arab was getting bored".

Where's PB when you need him, to explain the implications that dropping vol au vents from the post match scran will have on our ability to meet FFP?

Thank god for that. For a minute I thought it was a sign that "the arab was getting bored".

Where's PB when you need him, to explain the implications that dropping vol au vents from the post match scran will have on our ability to meet FFP?

There was an alarming lack of pizza, maybe it's Mancini tinkering with the tactics?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.