City vs. Chelsea tunnel cam

gaudinho's stolen car said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I clocked that as well. I think it's related to FFP.

Thank god for that. For a minute I thought it was a sign that "the arab was getting bored".

Where's PB when you need him, to explain the implications that dropping vol au vents from the post match scran will have on our ability to meet FFP?

There was an alarming lack of pizza, maybe it's Mancini tinkering with the tactics?

Maybe it's a sign, along with the half time substitution of Mario, of the declining Italian influence in the dressing room since Carlos returned. I am surprised Neil Ashton hasn't run an article on it as evidence of a "split" in the camp.

Thank god for that. For a minute I thought it was a sign that "the arab was getting bored".

Where's PB when you need him, to explain the implications that dropping vol au vents from the post match scran will have on our ability to meet FFP?

There was an alarming lack of pizza, maybe it's Mancini tinkering with the tactics?

Maybe it's a sign, along with the half time substitution of Mario, of the declining Italian influence in the dressing room since Carlos returned. I am surprised Neil Ashton hasn't run an article on it as evidence of a "split" in the camp.

Quite agree, we are obviously sacking Roberto in the close season and this was
the bosses way of telling him. 3 Pizzas and vol au vents in, with unlimited funds, 2 pizzas, no vol au vents out. Italians are good at picking up these non verbal messages.

Has someone phoned Custis to give him the inside story? Headline "Sheik fumes after Mancini disrespects crowd by lack of handshaking. John Terry set to be appointed"

"Platt threatens to quit after post match food reduced-squad rocked. Platt claims Mancini has gone power mad after insisting that carbs and wagon wheels be replaced by Fruit Pastiles."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.