City vs CSKA Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whp.blue said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Just had a text from my Daughter's partner who is an Immigration Officer at the Airport that one of the Moscow lads forgot his visa and has been sent back.

Surely that can't be right under the rules The Russians had to be in England yesterday

I only said when I got the text. No idea when this event happened.

ifiwasarichfan said:
whp.blue said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Just had a text from my Daughter's partner who is an Immigration Officer at the Airport that one of the Moscow lads forgot his visa and has been sent back.

Surely that can't be right under the rules The Russians had to be in England yesterday

I only said when I got the text. No idea when this event happened.
Think your forgetting who CSKA are playing UEFA wont give a shit about the rules

sat in the crown & anchor in Vegas. Just time to see us win before the flight back.
Come on City.
It will be a shit flight back otherwise.

no slip ups tonight head down and lets get it done to give us the chance of grabbing second, need to turn it up a notch after the derby which i think we will, confidence should come oozing back 3-0

Are they all desperate for us to fail tonight?

Is it me or dare the media whores desperate for us not to win tonight. I am getting the distinct impression that this is the case and I am not usually an agenda type. What say you?

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
If you want to revile the greek ref just call him ma-la-ca (ma as mother , la as lava , ca as customer)
Don't get it. Why would calling him a 'mother-lava-customer' wind him up.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.