City vs CSKA Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluep*ss said:
Matt the Giant said:
I fully expect us to absolutely hammer the Muscovites.

I wish I had your confidence. - but City have not "hammered" anyone this season.!!

I think Spurs and Wednesday qualify as hammerings.

kippaxblue76 said:
The lad is on the cup scheme and had £25 taken for this match, the club then announced the 2 for 1 deal, ( I said I would go at that price ) he rang up 10 times in the space of 5 days on his breaks at work only to be in the queue and had to hang up to get back to work, when he eventually got through it was sold out, he then asked if he would get a 50% refund. No chance, you have had ample time to get the extra ticket. Not happy about this, anyone else had similar ?

I sent an email to the club outlining the situation and received a phone call from them this morning offering us an additional ticket free of charge, credit where credit is due, well done City.

aguero93:20 said:
Bluep*ss said:
Matt the Giant said:
I fully expect us to absolutely hammer the Muscovites.

I wish I had your confidence. - but City have not "hammered" anyone this season.!!

I think Spurs and Wednesday qualify as hammerings.

yep .....they were

Issue with jovetic is he only gets 20 mins here and there and then try's far to hard to make a visible impact or statement in that time. He's always trying to show he merits full games and regular starts and he irony is that if he got that he would relax and become the player we know he could be

I just read on Daily mail that CSKA did not provide anything substantial for City’s players to eat last time in Moscow .

_______________Edin___________

____Stevan____Sergio____Nasri______

___________Ferna____Yaya__________

__Alex___MDM________Viny____Pablo____

_________________Joe_________________

hart

zaba-kompany-mangala-kolarov

yaya-fernandinho

navas-jovetic-milner

aguero

we should hammer them 3-0 win C'mon CITYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.