City vs Dynamo Dresden

Thank fuck I recorded that! At least I could fast forward - forgot how shite pre-season friendlies are.

mancity1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
mancity1 said:
Your reading too much into Dzeko not playing yet.

He could have played the full 180 minutes and it would have no bearing on his current status at the club.

Mancini wanted Dzeko in fact it was his first major signing up front.

He goal to game time ratio is excellent and we have nobody else who has his attributes.

Getting the width we need out wide will only make him more dangerous than he already is.

It could be the case that Dzeko is a little pieved at his lack of game time in the run in to the title but as I said unless we have someone who is proven to do the business for us in the premiership that will provide more value to the team in both the short and long term already on board I would be surprised if Mancini would sanction Dzeko's departure.

I wouldn't change our strikers for anybody else currently in the premiership.

They all played a pivotal role in us getting over the line last season and will do so again this season which we all agree will be harder to win than last season.
You really wouldn't swap Dzeko for Van Persie? Apart from the first few weeks of last season Dzeko was awful in pretty much every game he played, if we can get a good fee for him we should sell.

Personally no , RVP is close to 30 and has a history of injuries notwithstanding his excellent season last year.

I think the best of Dzeko is still to come and I hope its in a City shirt but I confident if its not to be whoever gets him will not regret splashing out the money they will need to.

I don't like the balance of Kun , Tevez , Nasri , Silva and Balotelli in the same line up.

One thing is for sure we will not sell Dzeko on the cheap as we proved with Tevez last season.

We now determine what we let players go for.

Lets get Ade and RSC off our books first permanently before we look at someone like Dzeko.
i agree with mancity1 i think if we can capture what edin had at the beginning of last season and get him to perform like that for a full season he would be a menace

Mancini must be pretty unimpressed with our football in our 2 friendlies.
No goals. We gave the ball away too easily and a lack of creativity in midfield and upfront. Performance was marginally improved from last game.
We dont seem to have much quality in depth within the squad.
Helan looked as if he might have something? he was confident and pacy going forward but a little naive in defence?
VK's injury is a big worry.
The last 2 games have not been good for spreading the message:"City = good football" across the world.
We urgently need CB cover and the likes of Silva and Nasri back to create some chances.

Plain Speaking said:
Mancini must be pretty unimpressed with our football in our 2 friendlies.
No goals. We gave the ball away too easily and a lack of creativity in midfield and upfront. Performance was marginally improved from last game.
We dont seem to have much quality in depth within the squad.
Helan looked as if he might have something? he was confident and pacy going forward but a little naive in defence?
VK's injury is a big worry.
The last 2 games have not been good for spreading the message:"City = good football" across the world.
We urgently need CB cover and the likes of Silva and Nasri back to create some chances.
I will take the bait.

Are you :-

A) mentally challenged

Or

B) a right ****

"David , its over to you"

glorified training exercises these first two matches, not bothered one bit about 'no goals'.

any news on VK?

I'd like to see Ballo playing, trying to score with a back heel from the half-way line!!!! We need something to cheer us up after the last 2 boring games

We should play a drinking game for the friendlies. Each time our team makes a backward or sideways pass, drink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.