City vs Dynamo Dresden

Soulboy said:
Chippy_boy said:
mancity1 said:
How do you know he is available this season and wants to come to City?

All I have heard is at this stage he doesn't want to extend his contract and that's media spin.

If he won't sign a new contract he will be sold whether he wants to leave or not.

Eh?

I thought the slave trade had been abolished years ago...
It's in the best interest of Van Persie and Arsenal to sell now because once he's 30 he won't get the same contract he's going to get now and no way will Arsenal keep him this year said exactly the same thing last year with Nasri. They've already admitted Giroud was a replacement.

mancity1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
mancity1 said:
Just means Dzeko hasn't played this game that's all.

Mancini has said he is a required player that means a little more to me than Dzeko not playing this friendly.

Savic has played the full 90 minutes does that mean he is staying with us (LOL)?

Don't read anything into who plays this game and who doesn't.

These games are basically designed to give our youngsters some game time.
No they aren't there designed to get our first team players fit and ready for the new season.

Rubbish you will see more of the first team as we get closer to the start of the season.

On Friday a similar scenario will occur and maybe Dzeko will play some part assuming he is not injured and you can talk about him leaving us then.
You might be right but at the moment everything points to him leaving and us bringing in rvp, no new contract for van persie, milan selling there main attacker and Dzeko not playing in any of the friendlies so far while the rest of the squad have.

Soulboy said:
Chippy_boy said:
mancity1 said:
How do you know he is available this season and wants to come to City?

All I have heard is at this stage he doesn't want to extend his contract and that's media spin.

If he won't sign a new contract he will be sold whether he wants to leave or not.

Eh?

I thought the slave trade had been abolished years ago...

You can't just turn up and play you know. If they don't want him, he can't play.

There's no chance in hell Levy will let him go on a bosnan in a year from now. No chance. No new contract = Will be sold.

citytill1die84 said:
mancity1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Well hes the most likely, not signing a new contract and all that, plus with dzeko not playing even makes it more likely.

Mancini has said he is a required player that means a little more to me than Dzeko not playing this friendly.

Savic has played the full 90 minutes does that mean he is staying with us (LOL)?

Yea every player that's gone over there has had game time other than Dzeko that to me says something is wrong. I'd understand if he was injured and if it's just a work out for the kids but Aguero,Yaya,Kompany & Tevez wouldn't of been risked.

Your reading too much into Dzeko not playing yet.

He could have played the full 180 minutes and it would have no bearing on his current status at the club.

Mancini wanted Dzeko in fact it was his first major signing up front.

He goal to game time ratio is excellent and we have nobody else who has his attributes.

Getting the width we need out wide will only make him more dangerous than he already is.

It could be the case that Dzeko is a little pieved at his lack of game time in the run in to the title but as I said unless we have someone who is proven to do the business for us in the premiership that will provide more value to the team in both the short and long term already on board I would be surprised if Mancini would sanction Dzeko's departure.

I wouldn't change our strikers for anybody else currently in the premiership.

They all played a pivotal role in us getting over the line last season and will do so again this season which we all agree will be harder to win than last season.

mancity1 said:
citytill1die84 said:
mancity1 said:

Yea every player that's gone over there has had game time other than Dzeko that to me says something is wrong. I'd understand if he was injured and if it's just a work out for the kids but Aguero,Yaya,Kompany & Tevez wouldn't of been risked.

Your reading too much into Dzeko not playing yet.

He could have played the full 180 minutes and it would have no bearing on his current status at the club.

Mancini wanted Dzeko in fact it was his first major signing up front.

He goal to game time ratio is excellent and we have nobody else who has his attributes.

Getting the width we need out wide will only make him more dangerous than he already is.

It could be the case that Dzeko is a little pieved at his lack of game time in the run in to the title but as I said unless we have someone who is proven to do the business for us in the premiership that will provide more value to the team in both the short and long term already on board I would be surprised if Mancini would sanction Dzeko's departure.

I wouldn't change our strikers for anybody else currently in the premiership.

They all played a pivotal role in us getting over the line last season and will do so again this season which we all agree will be harder to win than last season.
You really wouldn't swap Dzeko for Van Persie? Apart from the first few weeks of last season Dzeko was awful in pretty much every game he played, if we can get a good fee for him we should sell.

greasedupdeafguy said:
mancity1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
No they aren't there designed to get our first team players fit and ready for the new season.

Rubbish you will see more of the first team as we get closer to the start of the season.

On Friday a similar scenario will occur and maybe Dzeko will play some part assuming he is not injured and you can talk about him leaving us then.
You might be right but at the moment everything points to him leaving and us bringing in rvp, no new contract for van persie, milan selling there main attacker and Dzeko not playing in any of the friendlies so far while the rest of the squad have.

I understand why you could draw this conclusion but this scenario doesn't mean RVP will replace Dzeko and he will be off to AC Milan.

Of course our good players will always be targets of decent clubs but the player needs to want to leave , we want to have a better replacement lined up and the club who wants our player have to meet our valuation.

Everybody had Tevez done and dusted last season but he still with us and yes he may well leave us still before the start of the season but again unless a club can afford his demands and afford our valuation he is in all likelihood going nowhere and Dzeko is no different.

He has increased his market value since joining us and we paid decent money for him so its not a forgone conclusion he will be off before August 31.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.