City Vs Everton Post Game Discussion thread

Props to the outside backs today. I thought Clichy and Richards were immense. Got into the attack and hustled there butts off. Those two were my favorite today!

Phew! Good win. Nice goal by Balo and great pass by Silva for Milner, even if it was a big mistake by Drenthe.

First half I thought we the front four didn't move well and ended up overcomplicating things rather than moving into space and playing the more straightforward pass. Having said that, Everton parked the bus and Rodwell did a pretty good keeping Silva quiet, so a good result.

Andouble said:
a truly horrific spectacle but the 3 points is what matters.

Micah my MOTM though Lescott and Clichy were also really good.

Was thinking the same till lescott and that last minute nonsense

Micah Richards= Beast. Absolutely immense today and how he doesnt play for england is beyond me. Maybe he will never be better than the footballing god known as Diego Lionel Cleverly :D

Andouble said:
a truly horrific spectacle but the 3 points is what matters.

Micah my MOTM though Lescott and Clichy were also really good.

I agree... Except Lescott... He was our weakest link by far (for more than just the last bit of insanity, too). Barry did not play that well but he had a lot of work to do so I can forgive it this once.

youll have Moyes, Motd, Sky (started already) saying it wasnt a 2-0 game and we were lucky (sky immediatly after said scoreline doesnt reflect game).

However stats:

BBC
59% v 41% Possession
8 shots on target v 3
10 shots off target v 4

Seems 2-0 is a true reflection.

+ thought they were lucky to escape with 5 yellows. How Webb didnt book Howard for time wasting is beyond me. Brighton v Leeds last night, ref booked Brighton keeper for time wasting and he didnt risk a 2nd card so didnt do it again. Webb failed to cut down on this + time wasting at throw ons early on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.