City vs Everton Post Match Thread

LoveCity said:
WAT!

Sergio Aguero ‏@aguerosergiokun 35s
Thank you for your concern. I left just as a precaution. Fortunately I'm fine, happy for the goal, the win and keeping our dream alive.
YES!

LoveCity said:
WAT!

Thank you for your concern. I left just as a precaution. Fortunately I'm fine, happy for the goal, the win and keeping our dream alive.

Thank fuck and it actually worked out for the better IMO, thought we were much more solid after Ferna came on and we got hold of the midfield. Well until we stopped playing for 10 mins at 3-1 that is :o

Oh City, my poor old ticker...

LoveCity said:
WAT!

If that's the case he really should have tried to run it off. I can understand why he didn't with the world cup coming up but it's a little disappointing.

TFC said:
LoveCity said:
WAT!

Thank fuck and it actually worked out for the better IMO, thought we were much more solid after Ferna came on and we got hold of the midfield. Well until we stopped playing for 10 mins at 3-1 that is :o

Oh City, my poor old ticker...

I said immediately it might come as saving for us, they were all over us in the midfield before he left out, we couldn't sniff the ball.

LoveCity said:
WAT!

If Aguero is fine and he's worded the translation ok then today has been immense..

Although he's obviously playing with the world cup in mind maybe? Do we start him on Wednesday?

Also didn't he say the Barcelona substitution was precautionary aswell though?

Just got back from the match..... I've heard the red fans wanting the FA to investigate the match.... they can't take it, loving it!!!! What a match to be watching. as an Evertonian I couldn't bear to watch the last 20 minutes, I honestly thought we were going to score, to make it level, what were the players doing. The whole match was was weird I couldn't bring myself to sing because it might encourage our players. I've never heard Goodison so silent.

But great win for you guys..... you've got two home games. You can not loose it now.... PLEASE DON'T F**K IT UP NOW!!

Hope you enjoyed your day, I think it was a nail biter for all of us.... thank god it turned out good for both sets of fans.

United and Spurs loosing..... and the red sh*te across the park crying!!!! It can't get any better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.