City vs Everton Post Match Thread

skbytes_efc said:
Just got back from the match..... I've heard the red fans wanting the FA to investigate the match.... they can't take it, loving it!!!! What a match to be watching. as an Evertonian I couldn't bear to watch the last 20 minutes, I honestly thought we were going to score, to make it level, what were the players doing. The whole match was was weird I couldn't bring myself to sing because it might encourage our players. I've never heard Goodison so silent.

But great win for you guys..... you've got two home games. You can not loose it now.... PLEASE DON'T F**K IT UP NOW!!

Hope you enjoyed your day, I think it was a nail biter for all of us.... thank god it turned out good for both sets of fans.

United and Spurs loosing..... and the red sh*te across the park crying!!!! It can't get any better.

Cheers mate you Everton lads have been great I hope you stick around

After the match as I walked (floated) back to the Eccles coach I did something that I cannot remember ever doing before.......................I 'screamed' on the main road and I accosted a Moderator and hugged him!! I know, I know, I really should be drummed out of the Blue Moon family for this!!

Sorry de niro, but I was so euphoric I wasn't aware of what I was doing. Please forgive me. :-)

Ducado said:
skbytes_efc said:
Just got back from the match..... I've heard the red fans wanting the FA to investigate the match.... they can't take it, loving it!!!! What a match to be watching. as an Evertonian I couldn't bear to watch the last 20 minutes, I honestly thought we were going to score, to make it level, what were the players doing. The whole match was was weird I couldn't bring myself to sing because it might encourage our players. I've never heard Goodison so silent.

But great win for you guys..... you've got two home games. You can not loose it now.... PLEASE DON'T F**K IT UP NOW!!

Hope you enjoyed your day, I think it was a nail biter for all of us.... thank god it turned out good for both sets of fans.

United and Spurs loosing..... and the red sh*te across the park crying!!!! It can't get any better.

Cheers mate you Everton lads have been great I hope you stick around

I couldn't be that complimentary after a defeat that's for sure.

They must really have it in for Liverpool with a passion.

Ducado said:
City fans singing about Steven Gerrard at Everton today

<a class="postlink" href="http://lockerdome.com/fbl72/6170047307587393/6585375510498836" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lockerdome.com/fbl72/61700473075 ... 5510498836</a>

This seemed to anger the Liverpool fans almost as much as the result. How dare they sing songs about the greatest scouser(since the last one) who ever lived.
They were actually incredulous that other fans might not actually think Stevie Starfish is the greatest human being on the planet.

Refereeing - Probert did quite well I thought (not usually falling for dives) but what on earth was going on with Dzecko? Someone said Edin had said he didn't need the trainer, but that's not his call - especially lying there for ages. What was the yellow for? Lying there too long, or for supposedly diving?
The 6 minutes added time sounded about right, and we then wasted time, but that extra 50 seconds was almost Fergie-esque.

And Lukaku wasn't offside - the two alongside him were in an offside position but that doesn't matter these days.

Eccles Blue said:
After the match as I walked (floated) back to the Eccles coach I did something that I cannot remember ever doing before.......................I 'screamed' on the main road and I accosted a Moderator and hugged him!! I know, I know, I really should be drummed out of the Blue Moon family for this!!

Sorry de niro, but I was so euphoric I wasn't aware of what I was doing. Please forgive me. :-)

We are not really allowed to fraternize so Bill will be in front of Ric in the morning hope your happy ;-)

Well what a day.

I was scrambling around for a ticket, almost had one and then had it snatched away. Not to worry a day out with mates on the lash, 3 rags, 3 red scouse another city.

Was shitting it at 1-0, delirious at 3-1 up and then had to leave the pub at 3-2 and walk around for 20 minutes.

My nerves are fucking shot.

Great win, great position to be In!

Come on City, don't let us down now!!!!

Vic said:
Refereeing - Probert did quite well I thought (not usually falling for dives) but what on earth was going on with Dzecko? Someone said Edin had said he didn't need the trainer, but that's not his call - especially lying there for ages. What was the yellow for? Lying there too long, or for supposedly diving?
The 6 minutes added time sounded about right, and we then wasted time, but that extra 50 seconds was almost Fergie-esque.

And Lukaku wasn't offside - the two alongside him were in an offside position but that doesn't matter these days.

It does when the Everton player nearest the cross(who was in an offside position) took the attention of a City defender. The Everton player attempted to head the ball and Joe Hart had him in mind when he positioned himself to save. If that isn't interfering with play I don't know what it.

Ducado said:
Eccles Blue said:

We are not really allowed to fraternize so Bill will be in front of Ric in the morning hope your happy ;-)

Oh dear, I had better prepare a 600 page statement in his defence. If I send it to Ric do you think he will have time to read it? ;-)

MSP said:
TFC said:
LoveCity said:
WAT!

Sergio Aguero ‏@aguerosergiokun 35s
Thank you for your concern. I left just as a precaution. Fortunately I'm fine, happy for the goal, the win and keeping our dream alive.

Thank fuck and it actually worked out for the better IMO, thought we were much more solid after Ferna came on and we got hold of the midfield. Well until we stopped playing for 10 mins at 3-1 that is :o

Oh City, my poor old ticker...

I said immediately it might come as saving for us, they were all over us in the midfield before he left out, we couldn't sniff the ball.

But going nowhere until a brilliant goal out of nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.