City vs Everton Post Match Thread

Just watched the highlights of this. What a header from Edin. What a win. What a team.

I suppose out of the four titles we’ve won in recent times this one is the least heralded by City fans but what a truly brilliant run in we had. I couldn’t get a ticket for this one and I remember being at home and being so nervous in the last few minutes that I couldn’t watch and went in the kitchen to listen to Cheesy commentating on the radio instead. Happy memories.

Just watched the highlights of this. What a header from Edin. What a win. What a team.

I suppose out of the four titles we’ve won in recent times this one is the least heralded by City fans but what a truly brilliant run in we had. I couldn’t get a ticket for this one and I remember being at home and being so nervous in the last few minutes that I couldn’t watch and went in the kitchen to listen to Cheesy commentating on the radio instead. Happy memories.
Ha just read the first few pages,i can't remember the game,anyone got any highlights you can post please

Was this one Edin played dead for five mins?

Thanks,i wish I didn't have a shit memory

That was good thanks,u do remember we wouldn't have won the league that year without edin....and the lovely Javi and his hair ha
Yep, there’s a reason we still sing that edin dzeko song. Big goals at big moments, none more so than in the next game against Villa when it was looking a bit ropey.

Javi got better the longer he stayed and was well worth a medal. It was a team full of big haircuts, Sergio, Negredo, DeMichelis, Hart. Poor little Zabba must’ve been well jealous.

Yep, there’s a reason we still sing that edin dzeko song. Big goals at big moments, none more so than in the next game against Villa when it was looking a bit ropey.

Javi got better the longer he stayed and was well worth a medal. It was a team full of big haircuts, Sergio, Negredo, DeMichelis, Hart. Poor little Zabba must’ve been well jealous.
I had a soft spot for edin,i thought he took way too much flack,he just wasn't sergio,it was nice seeing zabba looking strong,still can't believe sergio is still here

I had a soft spot for edin,i thought he took way too much flack,he just wasn't sergio,it was nice seeing zabba looking strong,still can't believe sergio is still here
I genuinely think Edin is very underrated. I remember the guy who used to sit behind me absolutely hates him, to the point where he didn’t celebrate one of Edin’s goals because he’d been bad mouthing him just before Edin scored.

His biggest issue was when he had too much time he a made the wrong choices but when it came to the crunch he did a fucking good job and clinched so many important goals for us and without him we’d not have won our first title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.