City vs Everton Post Match Thread

mad zab said:
stan bowles said:
Sitting way too deep...collectively nothing in the tank after their second goal. Limped over the line today...as unconvincing as it was possible to be. Injuries all over the place. Just the City way of doing things. 3 points is all that matters.

Special mention to Joe Hart - two exceptional saves in the second half. Dzeko's header was special too.

Agree 100%

-- Sat May 03, 2014 8:39 pm --

SWP's back said:
stan bowles said:
Sitting way too deep...collectively nothing in the tank after their second goal. Limped over the line today...as unconvincing as it was possible to be. Injuries all over the place. Just the City way of doing things. 3 points is all that matters.
Complete bollocks

Nope it isn't

We fell over the line today

As he said 3 points is all that matters

How many times have Everton lost to a top 4 team at home? They gave it their all today

Don't giv a fook bout injuries/under par performance . well done city!!! 3 pts is what matters at the business end!!!!

Blimey. Have you seen the top of the table.

Ourselves and dippers, won, drawn, lost and scored ecactly the same. Only conceded giving us the better goal difference.

bellbuzzer said:
Just got back from A and E, needed an emergency de-clenching

On a serious note, after the longest, hardest season in our history, to play at goodison in such a vital game was always going to be a bastard, exhausted and half-injured players against a fired-up Everton, i reckon the lads did us proud today,
Not sure about picking Kun for the last two games, seems to be very prone to injury, compared to earlier seasons. Pelle knows best of course

I don't think he will come up and if he played he wouldn't last too long I would suggest.

dekabreak said:
Dipper tears

Well done you lot.

Off to SB tomorrow and hopefully we can put a few past Norwich and who knows if Palace do a job on Liverpool on Monday then it opens up for us. If they don't pray god you win both your games

Feels really strange knowing we are still in with a shot but not wanting one of our challengers to get beaten

In the 40+ years supporting City I think that was probably the scariest game I've ever watched. Woke up crapping myself and nothing during the game made me chill. 2-1 meant nothing. Nor did 3-1 after Joe kept us in it. I knew they would come back at us. At 3-2 I was in shreds- we just invited them on. Now that Demi has got himself up to speed in the PL he is immense. Remember Yaya when he started. Anyway nicely pissed and chilled now. Hoping Norwich & Palace make it even better.

Ducado said:
mad zab said:
stan bowles said:

Special mention to Joe Hart - two exceptional saves in the second half. Dzeko's header was special too.

Agree 100%

-- Sat May 03, 2014 8:39 pm --

SWP's back said:
Complete bollocks

Nope it isn't

We fell over the line today

As he said 3 points is all that matters

How many times have Everton lost to a top 4 team at home? They gave it their all today

I haven't a clue Ducado

But we still fell over the line today. But it was all about the 3 points at the end of the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.