City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
I hope it is injury that has forced Nasty out of today's game. I dread to think it may be Bob pissing about with the defence again.

Hoping a player of ours is injured????

Well, Chelsea just got turned over so win today and there's clear daylight between us, the rags and the rest of the league.

mancity1 said:
jimharri said:
I hope it is injury that has forced Nasty out of today's game. I dread to think it may be Bob pissing about with the defence again.

I think he's saying that injury should be the ONLY reason that Nastasic is missing from the line up today!

mancity1 said:
jimharri said:

I thought the same but I do understand the point.

johnny on the spot said:
Well, Chelsea just got turned over so win today and there's clear daylight between us, the rags and the rest of the league.

Unbelievable result at West Ham there , Chelsea well stuffed in the end .... although West Hams first goal SHOULD have been disallowed , in my opinion, for 'climbing' .

johnny on the spot said:
Rafa out ! We should be off the backpages this week after his start

Interesting starting selection but I actually think Maicon is going to help pick Everton apart and Dzeko will benefit from his low crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.