City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
black mamba said:
mancity1 said:
jimharri said:
I hope it is injury that has forced Nasty out of today's game. I dread to think it may be Bob pissing about with the defence again.

Hoping a player of ours is injured????

I think he's saying that injury should be the ONLY reason that Nastasic is missing from the line up today!

I am hoping Nasty is fit and well and just being left out of the squad today ala Lescott on Wednesday.

I do get what jimmy means though but I hope he is wrong.

black mamba said:
mancity1 said:
jimharri said:
I hope it is injury that has forced Nasty out of today's game. I dread to think it may be Bob pissing about with the defence again.

I think he's saying that injury should be the ONLY reason that Nastasic is missing from the line up today!
Thank you. At least someone could see what I was saying, hence my choice of words. ''I hope it is injury that has forced him (Nasty) out'', rather than ''I hope Nasty is injured''. A subtle difference, but a difference nonetheless.

What do we know about Everton's reserve keeper? I have heard he is lazy.

In fact, Mucha do about nothing.

jimharri said:
black mamba said:
mancity1 said:

Thank you. At least someone could see what I was saying, hence my choice of words. ''I hope it is injury that has forced him (Nasty) out'', rather than ''I hope Nasty is injured''. A subtle difference, but a difference nonetheless.

I hope he is not injured personally and he just being rested.

mancity1 said:
jimharri said:
black mamba said:

I hope he is not injured personally and he just being rested.
Disagree. I get what you're saying, but IMO he should be rested in Dortmund. The CL has gone; time to concentrate on the PL and to field the strongest XI (where possible) in our league games..

This game for me is alot bigger than Dortmund game! Need 3 points hope Edin has a good game needs a goal. cmon city

I realised over the first half that after getting used to seeing Nasty, Im very uncomfortable whenever Lescott is in possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.