City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Big game against one our bogey teams and after that disaster we better pull our collective socks up, or the pressure will really begin to mount

They are unbeaten up to now, and Martinez has got them playing some good football

All thoughts and discussion in here please

12:45 KO by the way

As a starter for 10 - Hart, Clichy, Nastasic and Dzeko should be dropped. 1 or 2 others will be looking over their shoulders too and I'd probably start zabba.

Ducado said:
Big game against one our bogey teams and after that disaster we better pull our collective socks up, or the pressure will really begin to mount

They are unbeaten up to now, and Martinez has got them playing some good football

All thoughts and discussion in here please

12:45 KO by the way

Just what we bloody need, bleeding Everton

Will it be "bad day at the office" or "manager needs time to bed in" or "a step in the right direction even though.."

This will be one excuse too many to look forward to
I can´t wait

He and the team need to pull off some performance on Saturday and it's a difficult game, no excuses whatsoever, the manager needs to do his job, study the opposition and drop Dzecko

There will be a response. Everton are pulling above their weight and it is about time they lose. Comfortable 3-0 win for us, after few initial jitters.

if we lose to everton and away at moscow, IF BECAUSE WE ARE OVERRUN IN MIDFIELD AND HE DOESN'T ADDRESS IT, and he should be sacked.

ugh if you want to ban me for that comment go ahead, i'm so frustrated with what i've just seen

Everton? No problem for a manager of this calibre after all the money he has spent

Is Gazzabazza eligible to play against us? If so you know the script...

Well if Richards reckons the players are tired now , it hardly augurs well for the visit of a competitive Everton side who are sure to want to build on their decent start to the season.

I can feel a 0-0 coming on !

Play Pantilimon, drop Nastasic and put Lescott back in defence. Fernandinho as holding midfield and Negredo or Dzeko up front. Play four across midfield as Bayern did tonight, it's the way forward if you keep pressing the opposition. More like Southampton and Swansea play instead of how we have been shaping recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.