City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will beat Everton fairly comfortably,WHU and Chelsea are a huge worry though.

Lescott in for Nastasic, Negredo in for Dzeko and Pants in for Hart. Perhaps even Silva back in XI if he is fit enough.

This is a must game.
Please note MP we must have the ball to attack another bad result and your history.

Nastasic deserves to be benched and has needed to be benched for a while now, he continues to make silly fouls in dangerous positions and is liable to continue to pick up yellow cards. Bring in Lescott for this game.

MP has to make the tough decision and drop Hart, last season and the start of this one he continues to let in goals that should otherwise be saved.

Negredo needs to be the main man, Dzeko might have to except the "super sub" role because I can't remember the last time he's been in a decent full 90.

We need to be in a 4-1-4-1 or a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3, the 4-4-2 is a joke at this point.

NoahCity said:
Lescott in for Nastasic, Negredo in for Dzeko and Pants in for Hart. Perhaps even Silva back in XI if he is fit enough.

Agreed, i think we need Milner instead of Navas as well.

This will be such a tough game. Everton is an excellent team, absolutely excellent. I am afraid we may lose this one.

Costel in for Joe
James Milner in for Ferny at CM
Negredo & Aguero up front
Silva & Navas wide.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Ducado said:
Big game against one our bogey teams and after that disaster we better pull our collective socks up, or the pressure will really begin to mount

They are unbeaten up to now, and Martinez has got them playing some good football

All thoughts and discussion in here please

12:45 KO by the way

Just what we bloody need, bleeding Everton

They might be good but they're not as good as Bayern were tonight!

They won't need to be to come away with something.

Time for the players and MP to start justifying why " we have the best squad in the premiership ".

Decent sides bounce back from shockers like we had in our past two games.

Full on effort for 90 minutes nothing more nothing less.

Failure to win these games is not an option anymore.

Pants
Zaba Komps Lescott Kolarov
Rodwell Fernandinho
Milner Toure Silva
Aguero

Not much time to relax, Everton in good form, Barkley, Lukaku will give really hard time to Nastasic, Kompany but you can bet that Baines will have fantastic crosses just hope we clear those and Hart doesnt concede some joke goal. He is also a great freekick taker and giving away those cheap freekicks around the box can really cost us now, are you reading Nastasic?

Mancini rarely had idea how to play against Everton, now they a new manager as well so for that reason I am a little bit mre optimistic now but Martinez is not stupid he can find the tactics we will struggle against.

Given our away form we simply cannot drop points at home, even a draw would be huge dissapointment. That would be 11 points from possible 21 and our only real hard match on paper was the derby so far even if that was easy as we played...

Pellegrini has to show and react to the Villa/Bayern losses and not to lose again even if Everton have the team to beat us if they press us and Lukaku/Baines will have a great match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.