City Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
black mamba said:
alextheswede said:
DruntBlunt said:
Same team as last would do just fine. I would consider Mario for Edin though. He needs playing time and some goals to get into the flow. We'll need him as the season goes on so play him now in some of the relatively easy games. And Edin did not have a very good game vs Arse anyhow, so let the wild one have his chance.

jesus christ

Nah , we can't put him on ..... he'd keep slippin' on the turf in those sandals !

Nail on the head there bud!.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:41 pm --<br /><br />
sir baconface said:
dick slexia said:
black mamba said:
Nah , we can't put him on ..... he'd keep slippin' on the turf in those sandals !

Not too good dealing with crosses either
Haha. Made me chuckle.

It will be evened up if Dracula plays.

Now that would be a pain in the neck.

160113125314.png

its easy to drop Garcia and go more offensive with Nasri, but Garcia had a great game v arse so deserves another start.

Plus i don't like Nasri.

don't risk Aguero, give Balotelli game time to let him prove himself before he starts sulking again

lionheart said:
alextheswede said:
DruntBlunt said:
Same team as last would do just fine. I would consider Mario for Edin though. He needs playing time and some goals to get into the flow. We'll need him as the season goes on so play him now in some of the relatively easy games. And Edin did not have a very good game vs Arse anyhow, so let the wild one have his chance.
jesus christ
Not only was he named Man of the Match on Sky but Dzeko was also selected by Yahoo/Eurosport in their team of the week. Come on guys, give the lad a break. Next you will be saying that Gazbaz is too slow for the Premier League.

I'm not arguing with the general point but the bloke that gave Dzeko man of the match on Sky was also the bloke who was arguing against Koscielny's red card and disagreed with Mike Dean bringing the play back for the foul on Garcia which led to the Milner goal. So his opinion is worthless in my view.

Milner was man of the match on Sunday for me.

Would be stupid to drop Dzeko for this.

One of his best games for City last week, the guy clearly thrives on confidence. Sky giving him MOTM, whether he deserved it or not will only help him.

I think start with the same 11, they all played extemely well. Nasri and Mario on the bench both give us options should we need it aroung the hour mark. I have been very impressed with Dzeko recently, scoring goals, making himself available and holding the ball up. three points is the most important thing though! Come on City!!!

We haven't had a midweek game so same team please as last week but we will have a stronger bench with Nasri and possibly Sergio and Rodders.

I think we should play the same team, maybe bring balotelli into it for dzeko. But i dont think nasri should be given his spot back so easily, barry garcia and milner all played quality against arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.