City Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't drop Dzeko, can't run the risk of messing with the confidence of our only firing striker atm, same team, with Serge, Balo and Nasri on the bench for reinforcements

xzbit04 said:
I wouldn't drop Dzeko, can't run the risk of messing with the confidence of our only firing striker atm, same team, with Serge, Balo and Nasri on the bench for reinforcements

keep Dzeko and tevez, if things are going well then sub balo on after 70 mins, but dont start him ffs, we dont need him shooting us in the foot when we are trying to chase down the red shite.

would prefer to see nasri back in though, go attacking and replace garcia. i know he had a decent game against the arse, but that was away to the arse and this is home to fulham!

I agree that Garcia had a good game against arse, i dont thunk we need barry, garcia and milner for this one.

i'd bring in Nasri for Garcia, play milner is his best and preferred position in the middle. No need for 2 holding players with all due respect to Fulham

Weather forecast looks bad for friday blizzards so fingers crossed we get a game this weekend...

Re: Fulham Home, supporters?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Fulham will bring about 5 fans, we need banter between SS and south stand

They took 37 fans to Blackpool the other night apparently .... they're probably still in the north west , holed up somewhere , waiting to surface again on Saturday !

We should be able to win this one without too much bother.

Hart - Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Kolarov - Barry, Garcia, Milner, Silva - Dzeko, Tevez should be enough to be leading by a goal or two by 60 minutes so we can bring on Aguero and Balotelli, improve their fitness, get a third goal and the three points.

Re: Fulham Home, supporters?

alberto0292 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Fulham will bring about 5 fans, we need banter between SS and south stand

On paper could be the most boring atmo ever

Old Trafford tonite will take some beating ......

i've heard more noise in Primark !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.