Garcia
Nastasic
Clichy
Sinclair
Pantillimon
Razak

Manager:

Kidd

Fulham to me seem pretty good at defending stuff on the ground but are a bit flimsy when it comes to direct play into the box and crosses. So I'd put in Kolarov if he's properly fit, with the width Milner has been providing in recent games and Kolarov sending in crosses from the other side could be fun to watch. Failing that I'd keep the same team as at Arsenal, think Nasri will probably come back in for someone though.

albindgreat said:
clarion said:
EaglesFan said:
People calling for Tevez or Dzeko or Aguero (if he's back?) to be dropped for Mario really blow my mind.

Like...WHAT is the though process within that leads to such irrational suggestion?

Dzeko/Aguero (if healthy) or Dzeko/Tevez.

If Aguero is fully recovered Mario will not even see the pitch (simply cause he is miles behind the three this season). Book it.
THIS

people have made up their mind about mario even after knowing that dzeko has been pretty average in almost all games he has started... some arent even prepared to give mario a chance... he wont ever get it right at city for some stupid fans even if he scores 30 plus goals... thats how one eyed some of the city fans have become...
anyways,dzeko to start this game simply because mario seems to be getting nothing right which is indeed as a result of him getting very minimal chances....

Piss take surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.