City Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the injury and suspension situation clearing a little we're getting back to a point where some experienced players won't even make the bench.

BS said:
albindgreat said:
clarion said:

people have made up their mind about mario even after knowing that dzeko has been pretty average in almost all games he has started... some arent even prepared to give mario a chance... he wont ever get it right at city for some stupid fans even if he scores 30 plus goals... thats how one eyed some of the city fans have become...
anyways,dzeko to start this game simply because mario seems to be getting nothing right which is indeed as a result of him getting very minimal chances....

Piss take surely?

my thoughts exactly, he's our top scorer ffs.

Hart-Zab-Komps-Nasty-Clichy-Barry-Milner-Nasri-Silva-Tevez-Dzeko

Subs: Costel-Lescott-Kolarov-Garcia-Kun-Balotelli-Rodwell.

Wouldn't risk Aguero from the start. Mario still getting back to form and Nasri to come in for Garcia as I expect us to have more of the ball and we need Nasri's quality in the final third to unlock the door. If we start the same way as we did against Arsenal then that will stand us in good stead to beat Fulham.

I think we should try and get an attacking lineup out, get the goal difference up if its possible.

Must win either way, no excuses.

----------------Hart-----------------
Zabaleta-Kompany-Nastasic-Clichy
Silva-----Garcia---Barry------Nasri
----------------Tevez---------------
----------------Dzeko---------------

rushts said:
hertsblue said:
Referee J Moss

Dont know too much about him tbh

Oh ffs not that rag sympathising ****. Never gives us anything. Fucking typical.

never heard of him.
I think he was the one who ref the villa game. Gave us 2 penalties that day.

Deepest Blue said:
With the injury and suspension situation clearing a little we're getting back to a point where some experienced players won't even make the bench.

pantilimon
lescott
kolarov
sinclair
nasri
aguero
balotelli

you're right, presumably the likes of rekik and suarez will not be relied upon until another batch of injuries crop up?

add to that richards, maicon and rodwell, and we actually have a proper squad. shame a handful of them are substandard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.